Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 31 Oct 13, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Your day sounds fantastic and your pictures are beautiful can't wait to read more
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 13, 11:54 PM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhiteGsy
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by DLS1005 View Post
Photos look amazing, you looked beautiful! Congratulations! Cant wait to read more! x
Thank you

Originally Posted by Peppagail View Post
Your day sounds fantastic and your pictures are beautiful can't wait to read more
It was great thanks Thanks for reading
SnowWhiteGsy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 13, 12:01 AM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhiteGsy
Apprentice Imagineer

Back at our hotel, I had a lot of hotel guests looking at me as I made my way to wait for the limo. Lots of people congratulated me and said I looked nice which was lovely. It was nice to get a good reception from people as I had been so worried about my dress. As my DH reads the Dibb, I couldn’t put any photos up or describe my worries to other brides in my wedding planning report. The dress I went for is the complete opposite to what I thought I would go for but I think it fits in with the whole Disney theme. I am also very fussy about how things fit to my hips and don’t like baggy so I think having a skirt that flares out helped that side of me. As big as the dress is I really like the simplicity of it. The skirt is really plain. What put me off at first is that the lady in the shop put a tiara on me and put the veil high up so I looked like a little girl playing dress up. I didn’t want to look like I should be on my big fat gypsy wedding either!

I also got mixed reactions from people who I asked the opinion of which really worried me, but then I thought I am getting married in Disney and none of these people are actually coming to my wedding - so what if I choose a dress that goes with my Disney wedding . My maid of honour lives in the UK – we met at uni. When she and Dan came to Guernsey in 2012 we went to look for dresses for her and I tried on my dress to see how dresses looked with it and her reaction to it made me realise that I had made the right decision!

My gorgeous mummy

The limo arrived a few minutes late I think but for once I was on time and ready!

As Randy had already gone, the driver kindly took some photos of my dad helping me into the limo. Well the simple activity of getting into a limo was a real challenge in my dress! I didn’t want to get it dirty on the door rims and there is so much material that I had to gather it all up and my dad helped me from inside the limo. I ended up taking up a whole seat! It was hilarious! I had to straddle my legs over a middle bit that stuck up in the limo. Luckily my skirt is big so you couldn’t see how unlady like I was being hehe!

You can see my mum laughing at me trying to sort myself out.

SnowWhiteGsy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 13, 12:20 AM  
Link to this Post

Your dress is just utterly beautiful - the whole day so far looks spectacular, can't wait to read more! x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 13, 12:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Custancia
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
You look amazing in the photos. Lucky you had such a big car booked
Poor Matt looks so nervous waiting for you.

WDW POR 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015 (Xmas), 2016 and 2018
Custancia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 13, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhiteGsy
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by WonderlandGirl View Post
Your dress is just utterly beautiful - the whole day so far looks spectacular, can't wait to read more! x
Aww thanks I'm glad people like it. It was a great day from start to finish

Originally Posted by Custancia View Post
You look amazing in the photos. Lucky you had such a big car booked
Poor Matt looks so nervous waiting for you.
Thanks The limo comes as part of the Disney wedding package. You get four hours of use. He was def the nervous one out of the two of us.
Old 1 Nov 13, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
MissB87
slightly serious Dibber

Loving reading your reports!

You look wonderful, and your dress is just beautiful.

Looking forward to reading the rest
MissB87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 13, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhiteGsy
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by MissB87 View Post
Loving reading your reports!

You look wonderful, and your dress is just beautiful.

Looking forward to reading the rest
Thank you thanks for reading along. Going to try and do more this weekend
Old 1 Nov 13, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
madhatter3
Imagineer

madhatter3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
amazing photo's, you both look stunning, your dress is simply beautiful.

madhatter3 hat trick pre tripee april 16http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=11091819#post11091819
madhatter3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 13, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Really enjoy reading your updates. Lovely photographs, your dress is gorgeous.