Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Closed Thread

Old 2 Feb 06, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
AlisonB
Imagineer

Smashing trippies as always Craig. You seem to put into words exactly what we feel a lot of the time especially:

It’s pure quality time…time when we don’t have to rip the girls out of bed to get to school, time when we don’t have to worry if we can afford this or that…time when we are all together for longer than the hour or two each evening if we’re lucky.

and

That’s what WDW is to me, a magical place, for me and my family to remember how to have fun, sod the bank manger, the diet and the jobs, and enjoy each other and the wonderful experiences it has to offer
AlisonB is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 06, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
NurseHelen
VIP Dibber

Great ending Craig... Thankyou for sharing.

yep I too had tears in my eyes reading the last bit

Yep roll on August...for us too

Helen
NurseHelen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 06, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
ali-s
VIP Dibber

[QUOTE=mkingdon][URL="http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?

The drive home is depressing. The UK looks dirty, grey and cold…well it is! It is almost as if the US is in colour and now we’re black and white.

This is exactly what I think whenever we return from anywhere abroad, makes you wonder what visitors to the country must think ! Last time , waiting at Gatwick for the taxi home , DS commented on the 'spotty white pavement' it was actually chewing gum - yuuuuk ! don't you just know you're home ?

Thanks for all your reports- you have a real talent for writing them, maybe you could get sponsored to visit WDW and write it up after ?
Mexico 2010, Easter in Mexico Trip Index
ESD Pointe Orlando, Palm Pavilion Clearwater, RPR August 2012
Costa Rica July 2015 Pura Vida! trip report
South Africa 2017 trip report
ali-s is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 06, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post

Craig

Brilliant reports, loved everyone of them. I'm sad they are all over now

Hope Louise is feeling better soon.

thanks
Lou
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 06, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
crumblesmum
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks Craig

Great reports Craig, I know how you feel when you have returned home, I try to explain the 'buzz' that you get to the folks at work but some just look at me as if I am mad.
The times that we drove up Turkey Lake Road and passed the mail delivery office, I kept thinking shall I go in and see if I can get a transfer! but I don't think Mr Bush will allow it
Good on yer for booking again, life is for living, but is there a chance of a pre match build up?
Old 2 Feb 06, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
disney owl
Imagineer

disney owl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Thank again.

Roll on August
June 2001, August 2003,2007 &Sept 2010 - WDW Offsite
June 2005 - DLP Davy Crockett Ranch
disney owl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 06, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
janeywaney
VIP Dibber

janeywaney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
What a briliant set of trippies! So sad that they have come to an end now. You eem to have had a wonderful time thanks for sharing it with us
Jane
August 06 All Star Sports, August 07 All Star Music, OKW August 08 OKW Nov 09 All Star Music Feb 10, OKW Sept 10 OKW Sept 2011 , OKW Nov 2013, Pop Cenury Sept 2014, OKW Sept 2015, OKW Nov 16, OKW Sept 17, OKW Aug 19
janeywaney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 06, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Great reports Craig
I have enjoyed them very much. Here's another who thinks that WDW is worth every penny it cost, we are fortunate enough to be able to go twice a year ourselves the escapism you feel never thinking about work is wonderful
Mick
mick is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 06, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
wee-haggis
Getting Excited

Really enjoyed your reports and photos. You brightened my day and gave me a laugh. We are leaving in 35 days and are also going in August as we have annual passes, sadly this will not be happening every year. I hope you all enjoy your August holiday just as much if not more than the last one. After returning from our last holiday the first thing we did was search on the internet for info on applying for a green card but things are always better when you are on holiday actually living and working there full time would be a bit different.

Thanks again for taking the time.
wee-haggis is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 06, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks for keeping me entertained at work the past two weeks, i've really enjoyed reading your reports, and i look forward to the August ones. In the meantime i'm off to read about your past trips!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread