Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
Sounds great

Re: the ESTA. You only need it for entry so you don't need to apply for another for this trip.
Ooh man! I just re did it between writing my last comment |& this one! Oh well, better to have 2 I guess! It got approved right away so that pleasing

Originally Posted by nadya View Post
Sounds great.we went in 2010 with a week to organise things as got £199 flights through thomson.got everything sorted for 10 of us no problem.Have a fantastic time ,love your reports
Thanks! Ooh I don't know if I could cope with a week planning. I absolutely hate feeling unprepared. I would love to go as a large group, so much fun I imagine!

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Oh yeah, we'll be at Disney Springs a lot cos POR is so close! I will look out for you

Hahahaha! Um. Hulk I have no idea about, I haven't seen any recent rumours. I don't think Kong will be ready, but I'm keeping everything crossed for soft openings! Mako I'm not sure either as we don't do SeaWorld so I haven't been looking. Sorry

Weather and crowds are pretty good! We have generally had wall to wall sunshine with a few storms here and there, but nothing lasting! I think the only time we had continuous bad weather was the end of April in our 2013 trip and even that was just 2 days I think! It's still really warm in the evenings too, so i've never needed a cardi or anything!

We found October much busier than May so we are glad to be going back at this time of year. It's honestly an ace time of year xx
Lovely stuff! We did find October busy last year but March was lovely & quiet so i'm guessing it may be between the two! Weather sounds fab! I love a good storm

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
I am so hoping for a soft opening of Kong and Mako, would really be the icing on the cake for this holiday!

As for Hulk, from what I gather the new track is all in place now but they haven't started on the queue area etc. so I am not holding out much hope for this being open when we are there

May is a super time to go, glorious weather and not too busy... you are going to love it!
Ooh really? I was so hopeful for Hulk as it looked pretty much complete when we went lats month. I didn't consider the queue though

I have a feeling I'm going to love May!
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 16, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post

wow how exciting! Big lover of Millers Alehouse here too.

It must feel great to be booked and knowing your going again so soon.

Looking forward to reading your trip report.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 16, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Excited6910
Imagineer

Loved your last trip report! Looking forward to this one too when you get back!

Loved our Second “once in a lifetime" so much we're doing it again
Excited6910 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 16, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Originally Posted by orlandolover04 View Post
wow how exciting! Big lover of Millers Alehouse here too.

It must feel great to be booked and knowing your going again so soon.

Looking forward to reading your trip report.
It feels very surreal (and a bit irresponsible) but hey ho! We only live once i guess! The excitement is slowly kicking in

Originally Posted by Excited6910 View Post
Loved your last trip report! Looking forward to this one too when you get back!
Thanks, I love writing trippys
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 16, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
darbs
Imagineer

How exciting! Will await your new trippie
darbs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 16, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Bertiebear
Imagineer

Woo wee that's fantastic! ☀️☀️☀️☀️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Old 4 Apr 16, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Originally Posted by darbs View Post
How exciting! Will await your new trippie
Originally Posted by Bertiebear View Post
Woo wee that's fantastic! ☀️☀️☀️☀️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Thanks both!
Old 4 Apr 16, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
brindle159
A Guest at All-Stars

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Yep, I'm still trying to get passed the guilt. I'll be fine soon I'm sure. We have spent all weekend planning where we are hoping to eat.

Say hi if you spot me!

There are loads of midland people on here, there was a thread on here recently asking who lives near Bham and there are hundreds of Dibbers that are very close.

Are you flying Thomson too? Have you done a pre trip report? Say hi if you spot me! (unless I'm by the pool looking like a heffa! Haha).

You're pretty convenient for Millers! Hope you love it as much as me!
Haven't done a Pre-Trip report no!
I think I may have too, as I think I might attempt my first Trip Report ever, scary haha.
Yeah, we'll defiantly say Hi if we spot you!
brindle159 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 16, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Ha ha ha, you did it then

Never worry about the guilt or what you think other people will think...it's your life and your money so live it! Negative comments are always from jealous people who choose to manage their money/time in a different way...

I'm just pleased for you for selfish reasons - another trippie

I'm sorry to tell you that we're heading out on the 12th May so are wishing the weeks away... no offence!

Finally...OMG on the people you are buying your house off... how indecisive?!?!?! Messing with people's lives - there should be rules in place after an offer has been made and accepted; I believe the system in Scotland in much better in this respect.

Happy surprise/extra holiday
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 16, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Hilarious! Good for you, what's to feel guilty about?!
Super envious. Happy planning !
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List