Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 9 Apr 18, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsSilverStar
Imagineer

Wow, that dinner looks spectacular - and so does the bill!

I think I'm going to be seriously tempted by those dresses when I go, yours is lovely.

More amazing photos today, it must be hard to choose just one for your desktop image!
MrsSilverStar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 18, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Your lunch is ingenious, what a great idea.

We also have a vast collection of WDW tea towels, ridiculously expensive, and the £5 Disney ones I received for Christmas from Primark actually wash up better.

Your dress is lovely by the way, really suits you.

Thrilled to see a review of V&A, everything looks and sounds divine, but the cost, oh my goodness!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 18, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
lumosq102
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by MrsSilverStar View Post
Wow, that dinner looks spectacular - and so does the bill!

I think I'm going to be seriously tempted by those dresses when I go, yours is lovely.

More amazing photos today, it must be hard to choose just one for your desktop image!
When I found the receipt in a handbag I had a heart attack over the price all over again. Its a very indulgent treat, but it really is a fantastic experience.

The dresses are fantastic, and they keep releasing more! The white orange bird dress has gone away now, but there is now one with a blue background. But there are so many lovely styles - I have the tiki bird dress too, and there are a few more I am hoping will still be there in June. Have you seen the Mary Poppins dress? Love love love.

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Your lunch is ingenious, what a great idea.

We also have a vast collection of WDW tea towels, ridiculously expensive, and the £5 Disney ones I received for Christmas from Primark actually wash up better.

Your dress is lovely by the way, really suits you.

Thrilled to see a review of V&A, everything looks and sounds divine, but the cost, oh my goodness!
Ha! nice to see another tea towel person! we have a load of the Primark ones too- if its Disney, its coming home with me

Thank you

I really do wish I had taken more photos and better notes of our meal at V&A as the details get lost over time / wine, its such a lovely experience. But yes, that price. $10 lunch, $400 dinner

Its not a regular feature for us! But for a treat... its worth encouraging your partner into a dinner jacket for the experience once (they even loan jackets if you need them...) The food really is that good.
lumosq102 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 18, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lumosq102 View Post

Ha! nice to see another tea towel person! we have a load of the Primark ones too- if its Disney, its coming home with me

Thank you

I really do wish I had taken more photos and better notes of our meal at V&A as the details get lost over time / wine, its such a lovely experience. But yes, that price. $10 lunch, $400 dinner

Its not a regular feature for us! But for a treat... its worth encouraging your partner into a dinner jacket for the experience once (they even loan jackets if you need them...) The food really is that good.
I saw on Instagram earlier they've got Aladdin ones in Primark now so I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for them.

I am beginning to think all hope is not lost regarding Victoria and Albert's, I am going to show him your review and see what he thinks.

I'll tell him if he goes to V&A and doesn't like it I'll promise to stop at McDonalds on the way home
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 18, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
lumosq102
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I saw on Instagram earlier they've got Aladdin ones in Primark now so I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for them.

I am beginning to think all hope is not lost regarding Victoria and Albert's, I am going to show him your review and see what he thinks.

I'll tell him if he goes to V&A and doesn't like it I'll promise to stop at McDonalds on the way home
I'm stalking my local Primark for those Aladdin tea towels - so far I've only been able to find the coasters. They look really lovely.

Now that would be quite the combo - V&A then good old McDonald's
lumosq102 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 19, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Wow v&a looks amazing but it should be at that price 😳
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List