Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 14 Jun 19, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
charlie-becks
Serious Dibber

charlie-becks's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Talking Booked!

Thank you for all your help planning for my solo first trip, my mum has since decided she also wants to go and so it has become a first mother and daughter trip. We are staying at the Newport Bay Resort from the 1st December for a week. We'll be flying in

Does anybody have any tips on trips into Paris and how easy it is to get there? We want to see the Eiffel Tower but not fussed about going up it, and visit the Louvre.
I would also like to do Versaille but I've heard it's difficult to get to?

Any first time Paris trip advice is welcome!
Old 14 Jun 19, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post

It is super easy to get to Paris from Disneyland. The RER train station is literally outside the park gates and will take you into central Paris in 40mins. A day ticket covering all RER/Metro trains costs around €18pp.

Enjoy your trip!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

We drove into Paris, so not much help to you, but just wanted to say have a great time planning and enjoying your holiday!
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 19, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsCupcake
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

i wanted to join and say congrats! i just booked too.i'll be grinning like a cheshire cat from now until christmas!
MrsCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 19, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
P333RY
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Where did you find to be the cheapest to book with? I'm also now looking to go beginning of December and the wife has chosen Newport Bay also. Wanted the Disneyland Hotel but it's a bit pricey for us
P333RY is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 19, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsCupcake
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

we booked through magic breaks, i found the price slightly cheaper to book the eurotunnel separately. Keep stalking the prices as they go up and down a bit, i pounced when ours dropped to a price i was happy with (and fingers crossed it down't drop any further! )
MrsCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
charlie-becks
Serious Dibber

charlie-becks's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I usually book with Walt Disney travel company but my sister-in-law now works for Hays travel so I booked through her and she was able to price match.