Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 1 Jun 19, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
hwatts
New Poster (2)

Sheraton Vistana Villages International Drive

Can anyone that’s stayed here tell me which restaurants are close by (within walking distance preferably) thank you 😊
hwatts is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
RealLifeMermaid
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

The closest is probably Benihana and the Vineland Outlets are pretty close, we didn’t walk though we got the i-ride trolley (I think it’s 2 or 3 stops). There’s an Outback and Fords Garage very near by close to the Outlets. And there’s Freddy’s, McDonalds, Starbucks, Subway, Panera etc all dotted around for lunches and coffees etc.
RealLifeMermaid is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
RealLifeMermaid
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Also the food in the resort itself is pretty good, Breeze Grill is the main place for eating and there’s also a decent Starbucks onsite.
RealLifeMermaid is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
hwatts
New Poster (2)

Thankyou... I know it’s a large resort, do you have any recommendations for the best rooms (we have booked a 2 bed for 4 adults), I’ve heard that some have been refurbished, thanks 😀
hwatts is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
RealLifeMermaid
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Sorry we haven’t been since March 2017 so I don’t know which have been recently refurbished. Quiet rooms are important to us so that’s what we specified at check in. I can’t remember what number the building was but we were across the lake opposite the main building in the centre section of the resort and very happy with our 2 bed. It’s a nice resort and one I’d be happy to return to. Have a great time.
Old 2 Jun 19, 04:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

There’s only one restaurant within walking distance, there are a few more close to the outlets but they’d be a short uber journey away
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
noneekins
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Use i-trolley

Depends on what you mean by walking distance - basically none unless you want to walk for 30+ minutes in the heat. We bought an I-trolley ticket for the week and just hopped on and off and went to the vast number of restaurants on international drive. The bus stops directly outside the resort to drop off and picks up just across the road
noneekins is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
RealLifeMermaid
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

I agree we got the I-ride but my brother and his teens didn’t mind a 30-40 minute walk. We found it difficult even walking from one side of the (large) resort to the bus stop outside in the heat!
Old 3 Jun 19, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

We stayed in one of the apartments in key west block. We had asked for another location, but on check in the person advised on key west as it was recently refurbed. They were right.

I would ask for any unit that has been recently refurbed.
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 19, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Jack&LucysMumy
Very Serious Dibber

Question

Hi All, sorry to jump on this thread. We are staying here in August, can anyone tell me if they have any activities on in the evenings? We stayed at Vista Cay last year and the kids loved the pool parties.
Thanks
Louise

Louise

Edited at 10:07 PM.
Jack&LucysMumy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List