Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 10 Jun 19, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile Introducing two new princesses to WDW...offsite June 19. Pre travel day

The run up to pre travel day was a bit hectic.

We had decided to take kids and dog to Skegness in a caravan for the weekend at the end of the weeks school holiday. I went to work on the Friday morning and by 4.30pm we were in sunny skeggy.
Late booking meant the Caravan was one of the oldest and was dog friendly so it wasn’t brilliant and I did tell management so. Hubby left me to unpack while he went for a drink and kids played in the pubs playground. We then went to see his grandparents who live there majority of the year.
The plan for that Saturday was rides so we went to fantasy land at Ingoldmells. Georgia is still too short. You have to be 1m and she is just not. I’m sure that child does not grow. So we looked round the (tat, sorry) market stalls then hubby went on the log flumes,mini coaster and a hopper thing with Scarlett. Georgia wanted to ride the Ellie ride twice. Was all going good till Scarlett had a tantrum about wanting another ride.
We had some donuts with chocolate and fruit to share and it was really tasty.

Wasn’t sure what else to do as it was midday so we decided to go into town. Got parked and went to a beach bar. Hubby had a few drinks, kids had ice cream and slushy to share. I had to drive the new car back which I didnt want to do but it was actually really nice to drive and I didn’t panic.

Me and kids took dog for walk and went to the playground as hubby had fell asleep. Went and got a few bits from b&m had dinner and was going to go to th entertainment but couldn’t actually be bothered so we stayed in and the kids coloured. About the only bit of tat we actually picked up.

Sunday was another relax with beach, donkeys, ice creams all round(no sharing this time) then back to the bar we like so much and we did set off back home at 2pm as it was school on Monday even though the caravan was booked until 10am Monday morning.

Haha mini trip report wishing a report. Think I’m going loopy.

Came home did all the boring stuff like washing.

Now here is where the week went wrong. Monday morning and I’m driving to school listening to the Disney food blogs on YouTube. The first half of my journey to both work and school is the same. So I’m there in my own little world and I’m 80% to work and Scarlett pipes up asking if her friend from the boat has kids. Now how my kids had been quiet all that time that I forgot there were there and we were supposed to be going to school is beyond me.
So quick turn around and we are late to school. Thought we must be late as there’s not as many cars as usual. Oh no it’s only an INSET DAY!
Yep I came home early from a weekend away for nothing. How I didn’t know I have no idea. Proper mum fail.
So thought might as well go to the shop on the way back. Wrong choice. My sister who I haven’t seen since Christmas as there is a family fall out now works there. Then on the way home the car start d beeping at me.
Scarlett says she thinks it was because the shopping I had put on the passenger seat wasn’t strapped in. And at 4 years old she was right! I don’t think I would have gotten that.

So to make the most of the day we went for a walk round the local lake twice, had ice cream, fed the ducks and played in the splash area before going to pub.

Rest of the week was working and cleaning so very boring.

So that brings me to today. Pre travel day. So up at 5.30. Shower and shave (hate doing my legs. Best get used to it cos I’ve got three weeks of my legs out &#128557
Dying for a cuppa but as I have issue I am not drinking. Yes that’s not good either but this is how it is currently.
Cut hubby’s hair. Washing put out. Cleaned fridge out and kitchen.
Got to take bins to the tip as don’t wanna leave them all that time. Did want to do the grass but it’s very wet so we will have to come back to a jungle.

Kids dropped at school. Have decided to cut Scarlett’s hair. She says she wants it cut cos it literally goes past her bum and it gets a nuisance. I am more wary. My mother cut mine really really short and I wasn’t happy with that for long time.

Currently I am sat at my hospital appointment. Supposed to be 10.20 but I think they are running late.
After this go collect the kids before lunch. Go return a top and hopefully buy a new one but depends how the kids behave. Hate shopping with them always end up leaving. Then get Scarlett hair cut. Then hopefully on way to Manchester.

There is a option for twilight check in which we might do.

Dog has already been dropped off at nanans and he is going to cayton bay for a week with them on his own mini holiday.

Well... afternoon was manic. Did everything thought I would but after I’d gotten everything and everyone ready. It was 3.45. Bad time to set off.

We got to Manchester at 5.30. Checked into premier inn. Smells a bit and I don’t like it but it’s only one night.

Did go to the beefeater joined to premier inn. Was dead and looked pants. So went up the road to griffin (a pub) we both had ultimate burgers. Kids shared chicken nugget meal. Also had two cokes and three pints. Came to £31.40. Forgot to photo until was nearly finished and kids was all gone. I really am hopeless at this.

8pm Kids are watching you’ve been framed. Hubby on a game on phone. I’m writing this.

Just to update. We are now going to a villa instead of the enclave suites. Will update this in the pre trip report.

Now to just get through two overactive kids not wanting to go to bed. Then tomorrow on the plane.
So excited but so nervous too.

It’s only 9.30 and hubby asleep. He was on nights and didn’t sleep so he’s out like a light. Unfortunately as the kids slept in the car and I couldn’t stop them I did try they are now very awake. I’m ready for sleep though. Although I’m not sure if I’ll be able to.

I’m a worrier and I’m already panicking about anything and everything.

Disney was always my favourite place and after such a long time away it’s strange to be going back especially with kids in tow.

My itinerary has also changed.
Day 1. Fly
Day 2. Rest
Day 3. Magic kingdom
Day 4. Rest
Day 5. Hollywood Studios and my birthday
Day 6. Rest
Day 7. Epcot
Day 8. Rest
Day 9. Animal kingdom
Day 10. Rest
Day 11. Rest
Day 12. Magic kingdom
Day 13. Rest
Day 14. Epcot
Day 15. Rest
Day 16. Animal kingdom
Day 17. Rest
Day 18. Hollywood Studios
Day 19. Rest
Day 20. Magic kingdom
Day 21. Rest
Day 22. Fly home.

Obviously will have things to do on rest days but haven’t booked any fast passes for those days etc.

Right off to move my money about before I forget. Don’t want bills to come out while I’m there with no money in. Then to sleep. Also trying to keep the kids faces off this but dunno how long that will last they are both so damn cute.

Got butterflies 😂

Total £31.40
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 19, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Safe journey have a fabulous time, looking forward to reading along 😀
Old 10 Jun 19, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
tomdan
Imagineer

Mobile

😂😂😂you brought a smile to my face. I work in a school and we get many a parent trying to drop their children off in inset days, forgot it was inset day😉You carnt beat a bit of Skeggy for a mini break. Hope you manage some sleep. 🤞 Oooo Florida tomorrow. Happy holiday.
tomdan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 19, 05:42 AM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by tomdan View Post
😂😂😂you brought a smile to my face. I work in a school and we get many a parent trying to drop their children off in inset days, forgot it was inset day😉You carnt beat a bit of Skeggy for a mini break. Hope you manage some sleep. 🤞 Oooo Florida tomorrow. Happy holiday.
Spoiler alert. Was pants sleep. Can’t believe in 5 hours I’ll be up in the air. An I feel sick with nerves like I’m sitting an exam or summat.
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 19, 06:15 AM  
Link to this Post
tomdan
Imagineer

Mobile

I always feel the same, how many toilet visits! Once we get to the airport and checked in, that's when i start to relax a little. Don't forget that at the end is a magical place waiting for you😁
tomdan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 19, 07:28 AM  
Link to this Post
JenD1
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Mobile

Also exactly the same. Nerves combined with excitement. Apparently the airport is part of the holiday according to my lot! Have a fabulous time.
Old 11 Jun 19, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Jules32
slightly serious Dibber

Jules32's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
have a fab time looking forward to reading along
Cabana bay 2024
DCA OCT 23
Jules32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 19, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYNIC
Excited about Disney

I normally relax once we are through security. Have a good travel day - how exciting!

Trip Report October/November 2019:-
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1150263
DISNEYNIC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by tomdan View Post
I always feel the same, how many toilet visits! Once we get to the airport and checked in, that's when i start to relax a little. Don't forget that at the end is a magical place waiting for you😁
Lots of toilet visits. Have issues there and then have little ones so I will probably see every toilet I go past this holiday
Old 14 Jun 19, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
thewatsons
Apprentice Imagineer

enjoy
Four Corners 2014 H27
Highlands Reserve 2019 H27
thewatsons is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List