Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 22 Jun 19, 01:06 AM  
Link to this Post
esteeds
VIP Dibber

esteeds's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Films on IFE Virgin Atlantic

What new films are onboard at the moment?

Also are there any good Netflix shows?

Thanks ✌️😎
1995 WDW Landstar Homes Villa | 1998 WDW Coronado Springs & Ft. Myers | 1999 WDW Key Largo & All Star Movies | 2002 Disneyland Paris Davy Crockett Ranch | 2007 Glenbrook Resort Villa | June 2008 DLP | 15 June 2009 DLP Sequoia Lodge | Oct 2010 Sunrise Villa, West Haven & Anna Maria Island | July 2013 DIBB Villa | 17th Aug.2015 Hard Rock Hotel | June 2019 - Hard Rock, Champions Gate, AMI
esteeds is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 19, 01:54 AM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Hi Mr Ed - usually all you need to know can be found on VAs website - click on 'fly with us', 'on the flight' and 'in-flight entertainment', which brings you to THIS page .
Old 22 Jun 19, 03:09 AM  
Link to this Post
esteeds
VIP Dibber

esteeds's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
Hi Mr Ed - usually all you need to know can be found on VAs website - click on 'fly with us', 'on the flight' and 'in-flight entertainment', which brings you to THIS page .
Fantastic. Thank you.

I think. Fantastic beasts. Ralph breaks the internet and First man should get me most of the way 😎🤘and maybe the Lego movie 2 as well 😜
1995 WDW Landstar Homes Villa | 1998 WDW Coronado Springs & Ft. Myers | 1999 WDW Key Largo & All Star Movies | 2002 Disneyland Paris Davy Crockett Ranch | 2007 Glenbrook Resort Villa | June 2008 DLP | 15 June 2009 DLP Sequoia Lodge | Oct 2010 Sunrise Villa, West Haven & Anna Maria Island | July 2013 DIBB Villa | 17th Aug.2015 Hard Rock Hotel | June 2019 - Hard Rock, Champions Gate, AMI
esteeds is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 19, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Segdude
Very Serious Dibber

Segdude's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
It'll be Captain Marvel, Widows and Stan & Ollie for me, maybe with a TV show inbetween.

Y'all take care
Nick
Segdude is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 19, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
JudeB
Imagineer

JudeB's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Mobile

Does anyone know if the movies for July are just added to the ones currently on offer? I fancy the ones for June but so keen on what they are advertising for July.
Old 22 Jun 19, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
esteeds
VIP Dibber

esteeds's Reviews
Originally Posted by Segdude View Post
It'll be Captain Marvel, Widows and Stan & Ollie for me, maybe with a TV show inbetween.
Yes Stan and Ollie looks good..
Old 22 Jun 19, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JudeB View Post
Does anyone know if the movies for July are just added to the ones currently on offer? I fancy the ones for June but so keen on what they are advertising for July.
Hi Judith - I think it depends how long the movies have been on the system vs new ones to be added. I'm guessing they remove older movies to make way for those on their 'coming soon' list.

Have a smashing holiday Jude
Old 22 Jun 19, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
JudeB
Imagineer

JudeB's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
Hi Judith - I think it depends how long the movies have been on the system vs new ones to be added. I'm guessing they remove older movies to make way for those on their 'coming soon' list.

Have a smashing holiday Jude
Thanks Chris. I’m sure I’ll find enough to pass the time!
Old 23 Jun 19, 10:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Segdude
Very Serious Dibber

Segdude's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by JudeB View Post
I think a few older ones come off and are replaced by newer releases. My daughters log onto the website on the first of the month to see what the movies are. As we travel out in June and back in July we get a few extra options on the return trip.

Y'all take care
Nick
Segdude is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List