Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 28 Jun 19, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
IrloBronson
A Guest at All-Stars

Registering Tickets

Hello everyone ,
Just discovered this great site - can anyone tell me how soon I can register my tickets on the My Disney Experience site to start planning fast passes?

I haven’t a clue ! I go later this year.

Thank you
Irlo

Edited at 07:16 PM.
IrloBronson is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 19, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
teerts
Excited about Disney

Welcome! You should be able to register your tickets now, if you are staying onsite you can start booking all your Fastpasses 60 days before, if you are staying offsite you can start booking them at 30 days rolling.

Enjoy
Old 28 Jun 19, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
IrloBronson
A Guest at All-Stars

Originally Posted by teerts View Post
Welcome! You should be able to register your tickets now, if you are staying onsite you can start booking all your Fastpasses 60 days before, if you are staying offsite you can start booking them at 30 days rolling.

Enjoy
Thank you I am staying offsite. I can’t seem to register my ticket though. I’ll persevere. Not going until November so thought it might be that .

I keep getting an error message and to ring WDW
Thanks again
Irlo

Edited at 07:32 PM.
IrloBronson is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 19, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
akhurstf1
VIP Dibber

You should be able to link them now. I have had trouble with them previously where I have had to phone up to have them added to my account. The phone number is 0800 169 0730 and it’s great as the hold music is Disney
akhurstf1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 19, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
nanu
Imagineer

Originally Posted by IrloBronson View Post
Thank you I am staying offsite. I can’t seem to register my ticket though. I’ll persevere. Not going until November so thought it might be that .

I keep getting an error message and to ring WDW
Thanks again
Irlo
If your trying on the app and it's not linking, try on the website as it usually works there. The app is known to be a bit glitchy.
1988 New York Penta & Orl. Radisson Maingate 1990 Orl. Marriott I-Drive, Premier Cruise & Cocoa Beach Hilton 1997 Orl. La Suites I-Drive 2002 Orl. Port Orleans Riverside 2006 Las Vegas Luxor 2007 Orl. Port Orleans French Quarter 2010 Orl. Windsor Palms villa 2012 Orl. Rolling Hills villa & RPR Universal 2015 Orl. Indian Creek villa & Naples Bay Resort 2017 Orl. Highlands Reserve villa 2018 Barefoot Beach Resort & Orl. Highgate Park villa
nanu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 19, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
IrloBronson
A Guest at All-Stars

Mobile

Originally Posted by akhurstf1 View Post
You should be able to link them now. I have had trouble with them previously where I have had to phone up to have them added to my account. The phone number is 0800 169 0730 and it’s great as the hold music is Disney
Thanks for the number - still can’t add them .
Old 28 Jun 19, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
IrloBronson
A Guest at All-Stars

Mobile

Originally Posted by nanu View Post
If your trying on the app and it's not linking, try on the website as it usually works there. The app is known to be a bit glitchy.
Thank you - I’m using the website.
Old 29 Jun 19, 07:53 AM  
Link to this Post
IrloBronson
A Guest at All-Stars

Mobile

I will give them a call later today to try and link our tickets. It still won’t accept them for some reason.
Old 29 Jun 19, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

I'm having trouble too, I've linked 3 of them fine with no problems at all but my husband's has only linked the memory maker. Tried adding it again and it says it's already used! Tried logging off the website and then going back in but it hasn't helped.
I tried ringing them the other day but there was a wait time of at least 20mins and I had to go out.
Hope you get yours sorted out, it's frustrating when things don't work!
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 19, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
IrloBronson
A Guest at All-Stars

Mobile

Originally Posted by MillyMoo View Post
I'm having trouble too, I've linked 3 of them fine with no problems at all but my husband's has only linked the memory maker. Tried adding it again and it says it's already used! Tried logging off the website and then going back in but it hasn't helped.
I tried ringing them the other day but there was a wait time of at least 20mins and I had to go out.
Hope you get yours sorted out, it's frustrating when things don't work!
Hi,
Had to wait until noon to call the number a previous poster gave me (Thank you).
A very nice man sorted it all out - I now have 2 tickets linked (+ Memory Maker)
Hope you get yours sorted soon.
Very smooth process.
It’s now Time to start planning.