Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 10 Jul 19, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Introducing two new princesses to WDW. Offsite June19.Day 1.Villa,Disney Springs & Cracker Barrel

Kids woke us up just before 7. I was shattered. I had woken at 3.30 only to manage to get back to sleep sometime after 5 when Scarlett woke me up at 5.30. Apparently her dad had turned into a zombie.

We had cereal and donuts for breakfast. Not very good for you but were on holiday. They were very nice donuts too.

After that we all went in the pool for an hour. Kids and hubby are all obsessed with this pool. All this while FaceTiming nanan. We did try and talk to the dog but Im sure hes as deaf as a post nowadays or just ignoring me.
More pictures of the villa since I only took a few yesterday

Kids are so cute so Im putting photos of them in here too. Hopefully it dont come back to bite me when they are older.

Quick trip to the contempo to pay a fee for damages waive etc. Now off to Disney springs.

We needed to collect our magic bands what we got included with the Disney tickets. We decided to go to the Coca Cola roof bar first. Wasnt as great as I was expecting and full of school camp kids. We got a cherry cola float and a blue raspberry Fanta. Both were good but wouldnt buy them again.

Thought I needed to go to guest relations but turns out I needed a teeny weeny booth in the world of Disney that I couldnt find even after waiting in two queues at the cashiers to find it. Magic bands in hand, I was advised to link these myself though the app, and I went to find hubby and kids. As soon as I got there Georgia said we not done anything. That always means they had. They had been into Ghirardelli for the free squares without me!

I wanted to go to port Orleans french quarter for some beignets. I read a lot of vampire based books and lot of them are based in New Orleans so always wanted to try some. We took the boat there, got a water and beignets between us.

They were good but not something I would buy again especially as we had gone out of our way to get them. As we were eating there was a huge thunderstorm. This meant the boats were cancelled but we didnt know that until we had waited quite a long time so we trudged back to the buses to take us to our car.

Before we left we called at guest relations as the magic bands wouldnt link. Then to candy cauldron for a crispy treat.
I dont have any photos. I think I have given up on trying to photo food. The only thing I seem to photo is the girls so unfortunately thats as good as Ill be able to do. Good job Im not doing a food report.

On our way back we called to Walmart. The towels here are tiny and I mean tiny. A bath towel at home is the same size as a bath sheet here. So we need these for water parks. Got some more pop etc.

Love coming home and jumping in the pool. By jumping I mean I was sat there with my legs in whist kids and hubby played... until Scarlett pushed me in. Luckily I could see her coming and she cant really push me but she thought she really had and was howling with laughter. I was wet and freezing when really I just wanted to get ready for dinner but I couldnt resist giving in.

So after our swim shower and ready for cracker barrell. I had chicken tender meal, hubby country shrimp, Scarlett kids burger and Georgia kids tenders.
These meals were massive. Had I know they would have shared. You get with the adult meal the chicken tenders with either corn bread or biscuit then 3 sides. Yes THREE! I think its mad. I can eat a lot but this was a bit ridiculous.

Anyway rant over. There was a lot of food wasted. I liked both mine and hubbys dinner we kinda shared. But I was the only one so we wont be going back. Also no discounts 😔 and I do love a good discount.

Georgia was shattered so put her to bed while we three sat around the pool munching crisps.

Im thinking it must be the heat but Im really not that bothered for food at all since we landed. But all I wanna do is drink.

Tomorrow is our first park day and obviously that means magic kingdom.

I use touring plans to try and make sure I dont have too many lines.

This is the plan. Wonder how many i will get done. Dont wanna stand in lines at all with my two.

1. Let the magic begin
2. Winnie Pooh
3. Meet Ariel
4. Little mermaid ride
5. Tales with belle FASTPASS
6. Meet rapunzel and Tiana
7. Meet Cinderella and elena FASTPASS
8. Its a small world
9. Splash mountain FASTPASS
10. Big Thunder mountain FASTPASS
11. Mickeys friendship fayre
12. Philharmagic
13. Country bear jamboree
14. Parade

I cheated. The fastpasses for splash and big Thunder were split but we swapped bands and hubby and Scarlett did both.

Spends for today.

Coca Cola bar $7.46
Sassagoula $8.29
Krispy treat $5.49
Walmart $54.65
Cracker barrell $46

Total $121.89

Edited at 11:51 PM.
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 19, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
markpwa8
Very Serious Dibber

another good day!
markpwa8 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 19, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Tsoski
slightly serious Dibber

That sounded like another nice day to and given everyone a chance to get settled before going to a park seems like a really good idea for the kids!
Tsoski is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 19, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Another good day

Joan
Old 13 Jul 19, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Great day 👍
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

That was a good first day. It's nice to visit the resorts from Disney Springs - I didn't know you could get the bus back, I thought it was just the boat as well, so thanks for that info.

Your girls are so cute, no wonder you like taking pictures of them. It sounds as if a villa was the best thing for you as everyone is loving the pool so much.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
16offtodisney!
Apprentice Imagineer

Cracker barrel add their tip in? 🤭
DLP Newport bay Sept 2008,DLP Santa fe April 2010, Emerald Island Easter 2012,Indian Creek May 2014, Rosen inn @Pointe, Royal Pacific, Springhill Suites Christmas 2015,Port Orleans French Quarter October 2017,Cabana Bay, Doubletree @Seaworld, Allstars Movies Christmas 2018
Sarah xx
16offtodisney! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
That was a good first day. It's nice to visit the resorts from Disney Springs - I didn't know you could get the bus back, I thought it was just the boat as well, so thanks for that info.

Your girls are so cute, no wonder you like taking pictures of them. It sounds as if a villa was the best thing for you as everyone is loving the pool so much.
1000% villa was awesome decision. Thank you I think I make really cute kids too. Yes you can get buses there. As far as I know you can get to any resort but not park from Disney springs.
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by 16offtodisney! View Post
Cracker barrel add their tip in? 🤭
No we chose the tip it was cos I was paying on my credit card at the till. I always like to round it to certain numbers. Weird I know.
Old 17 Jul 19, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

What a drama with the Magic Bands, so much hassle for something that was a nice perk!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List