Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 15 Jul 19, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

fine on little kids

bit tragic on adults imo

###tin hat on###
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 19, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
eckmcg
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by novocastrian View Post
fine on little kids

bit tragic on adults imo

###tin hat on###
Agreed!
eckmcg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 19, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
tiger01204
Apprentice Imagineer

We always wear ours. Never had any issues at all
tiger01204 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 19, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
choccyface
Excited about Disney

Mobile

My kids wear a variety of football shirts there- last time they had their Wigan athletic shirts on and someone came up to my husband and said “proudest day of my life when Wigan won the FA cup!” Then followed a conversation about latics... ds2 is on the lookout for another Orlando city top there again this time
choccyface is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 19, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Mobile

My son wore his east fife shirt & we had so many people compliment, maybe Scots!
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 19, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

My son always wears his QPR shirt out there, or his Orlando city one, no one bats an eyelid! We were stopped by the sherif at West Palm Beach in 2016 when he was wearing his QPR one, though we were in for a telling off for something when he approached us but he just said ask him what team it was and that it was a cool shirt!

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 19, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

My hubby wears football/sports t-shirts a lot on holiday as they keep him cool and, possibly TMI, but he tells me that you don't get any sweaty patches in them.

He supports Aston Villa but wears a selection of different English, MLS and national team football tops, NFL, rugby and cricket tops. He always buys the football shirt of the local team when we go on holiday and he's bought Roma, Fiorentina and Italy tops for our next trip holiday. He's got a quite a collection!

The only comment he's had is when he was wearing a Dallas Cowboys (NFL) baseball cap and a security guard jokingly told him to take it off as he should be supporting the Redskins.
Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 19, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Thorpy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by choccyface View Post
My kids wear a variety of football shirts there- last time they had their Wigan athletic shirts on and someone came up to my husband and said “proudest day of my life when Wigan won the FA cup!” Then followed a conversation about latics... ds2 is on the lookout for another Orlando city top there again this time
They're clearly good kids !

I once met somebody in Magic Kingdom that had a T-Shirt with some sort of FACup winning reference...stopped and had a brief chat !

I may also have worn a Latics top in the water park. I tend to use one for the walk between room and pool in the resort as the material is much nicer than cotton when you're wet.
Old 15 Jul 19, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
amarooney
VIP Dibber

amarooney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by novocastrian View Post
fine on little kids

bit tragic on adults imo

###tin hat on###
To be fair when replica tops became widely available 20 odd years ago you would lots of adults wearing them this seems to have died off.
amarooney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 19, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Suffolk dad
Very Serious Dibber

Nothing worse than middle aged men in football shirts imo
Suffolk dad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread