Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 1 Nov 16, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
waiting4disney
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Traincrashing View Post
We aren't driving so it's going to be taxis for us!
Perfect.
Disappointed we don't get there until black friday evening so we'll miss out.
Old 2 Nov 16, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
PumpkinCupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by waiting4disney View Post
Perfect.
Disappointed we don't get there until black friday evening so we'll miss out.
Oh you won't! There's usually sales all weekend so don't worry You'll probably be tired from travel or you could have went out that night as I think most places usually open until nearly midnight. However, as I said, most places usually to continue sales over the weekend, and then there's cyber Monday as well if you want to order online
PumpkinCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 16, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Nevenoonoo
Getting to know the DIBB

This is our 9th Black Friday trip. I print out all my coupons for the malls and put them in order of the map locations. We go on the Sunday morning and get there for around 9:30. Get a good parking spot and then go for a coffee whilst the shops are opening. It's then off and shop. Hubby sits outside with the bags and I go in the shops he doesn't like. Last year he ended up going for a beer with a guy from New York and a guy from Mexico! They got chatting and decided to leave us to shop!
Nevenoonoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 16, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
PumpkinCupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nevenoonoo View Post
This is our 9th Black Friday trip. I print out all my coupons for the malls and put them in order of the map locations. We go on the Sunday morning and get there for around 9:30. Get a good parking spot and then go for a coffee whilst the shops are opening. It's then off and shop. Hubby sits outside with the bags and I go in the shops he doesn't like. Last year he ended up going for a beer with a guy from New York and a guy from Mexico! They got chatting and decided to leave us to shop!
Ah okay, so you usually go a few days after the sales have started? Is it much quieter that way?
PumpkinCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 16, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 16, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
macy
VIP Dibber

macy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We went for black Friday for a few years, I absolutely loved it. Last year we went in September instead and this year we go tomorrow 3rd. Can't go next year either as we have a family wedding. I am already planning for Black Friday 2018 and if all is well we will be back again. I have to say I really miss it, great weekend of shopping and a great time to go. For all of you getting prepared, I hope you enjoy it as much as we used too.
macy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread