Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 28 Dec 16, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
rodaz2015
Helping Minnie

thanks everyone for the responses - we have been a couple of times already, went last year. dont think i would like it to full on like to spend time enjoying the atmosphere in the parks aswell. might just go for 2 disney parks and do all the rest. probably magic kingdoms as my lass still loves it and Hollywood
rodaz2015 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 16, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post

We did the " Let's make sure we hit every park and then some " scenario on our first trip ( back in 2000 ). We were exhausted when we got back to the UK !

Been 3 times since and due to go in October 2017... we'll stick with my wife's comment for all visits after our first " It's a holiday, not a race " and take a more leisurely approach. Mind you, we'll have a 7 year old young lady on her first visit to Florida so let's see how THAT works out lol.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 16, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
cmpjdp
Imagineer

We normally do all the Disney and Universal plus a water park and manage just fine. We do always have a break in the afternoon and go back in the evening.
Old 13 Jan 17, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi your trip sounds exactly like the one we are hoping to do. Would you have a plan that you would share? Am interested to see how you balanced it all. We are travelling late Aug to Sept for two weeks. Thanks
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 17, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
rodaz2015
Helping Minnie

Mobile

Hi they! Yeah we travel and 28th 4 2 weeks. Waiting for ther busy guide at the moment. We ended up getting the 14days disney as ended up being only a little more expensive as we are doing discovery cove as never done it. At the moment we are planing 2 days on 1 off. Will probably end up doing epcot fireworks I think and fantasmic. Early days though lol. How about you? Will do universal on the 30th as my bday and my favourite lol
rodaz2015 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 17, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Fraser789
Very Serious Dibber

We went last September for 14 days and did all Disney parks including water parks, Busch Gardens, Seaworld, Aquatica, Both Universal Parks and 4 nights of Horror Nights & 1 night at Blue Man Group. It's amazing what you can fit in to a 14 day holiday
Fraser789 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 17, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
traeth
Getting Excited

we have always gone for 14 days and every time have done all Disney parks including water parks, sea world, universal and IOA. Before kids we also did busch gardens and an over night stop at Clearwater. water parks are our chill out days but as we discovered taking the kids last time they were no longer relaxing. Love it though and wouldn't have it any other way. I couldn't choose between them all.
traeth is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 17, 12:12 AM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by rodaz2015 View Post
hi, Do you i would have time to do all disney parks and universal, bush gardens and seaworld. Would only be doing volcano bay out off the water parks

thanks
Definitely time to do all these yes. Our best holidays have been the ones where we've done all the parks, unfortunately not always possible due to cost of tickets.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List