Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 14 Jan 17, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Busy day guide - do you change your plans?

Now that the busy day guide is out for August I'm checking it against my plan luckily most days work out well with the recommended days apart from a couple nearer the end of the holiday, I'm just wondering if people actually change their plans to fit in with the guide or do you stick with your plan and hope for the best?
Bazinga 39 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 17, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bazinga 39 View Post
Now that the busy day guide is out for August I'm checking it against my plan luckily most days work out well with the recommended days apart from a couple nearer the end of the holiday, I'm just wondering if people actually change their plans to fit in with the guide or do you stick with your plan and hope for the best?
For us it depends on the reason - we stay off site, so if a day becomes an late EMH day and we were planning to stay to watch fireworks, we would change the plan for that day. If it was just that it was "not recommended" for other reasons (it is always busy on Tuesday say...) then we probably wouldn't change.
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 17, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Sometimes. It depends what other plans we have and how our Universal days fit. This year we're doing Universal first so we're less likely to be awake in time for early breakfast ADRs or morning EMH so I think I'll be more likely to plan around the busy day guide. We're onsite so might do DHS evenings when it's evening EMH to avoid exit crowds as it's the only park we'll likely be in at that time with Fantasmic and Star Wars fireworks.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 17, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Thanks for replies, I'll avoid parks with EMH but might take a chance on others.
Bazinga 39 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 17, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Animagus
Imagineer

WheN we went in 2015, we were off-site so I avoided then EMH parks. I arranged my park days to fit with the most recommended or recommended and it all worked out well

This year, we have some on-site nights at Disney so I'm wondering how to adjust my plans. Love this bit of the planning so I'm happy to tinker away.
Animagus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 17, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Rawhide
Very Serious Dibber

I'll admit, I wait for the busy day guide to make my plans.

Having said that, I'm happy to be flexible - a plan doesn't have to be set in stone.
Rawhide is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List