Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 8 Jan 17, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
knads2012
Apprentice Imagineer

knads2012's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Food delivery to Floridays?

Hi Dibbers -

Does anyone know of or have they ever used a grocery delivery service to Floridays?

My friend is going in Feb and would like to get a few bits delivered for their first few days so I'm hoping for a couple of recommendations please?

Thanks in advance Dibbers!

Karen.x
knads2012 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 17, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Mary A
Imagineer

Mary A's Reviews
Not had a grocery delivery when we've stayed at floridays, just gone to the Publix a 2 minute drive away.
I've used garden grocer in the past, not sure if they deliver there though

First visit 1989, last visit March 19. Next holiday Washington, Key West & Orlando May 20. Planning Hawaii for March 21
Mary A is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 17, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
OnOurWay
Excited about Disney

Someone recommended Amazon Pantry to me and looking at their website compared to Garden Grocer they are much cheaper. You need to sign up to Amazon Prime, but you get a month's free trial, so I plan to do this just before we go and then cancel it again. Hope that helps. I think, although I may be wrong, that Garden Grocer only deliver to Disney resorts.
OnOurWay is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 17, 11:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Bayshore
Imagineer

Bayshore's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 5
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
It's 2 mins away from publix, just get the trolley down and a cab back, they'll ring one for you from customer ser vice kiosk.
Bayshore is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 17, 01:26 AM  
Link to this Post
thecannon
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

thecannon's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
The Publix is very close so if you drive it'd be a good option. Wouldn't cost much in a taxi either... We once did a huge shop there and walked back but carrying all those bags was a bit awkward!
thecannon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 17, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
knads2012
Apprentice Imagineer

knads2012's Reviews
Originally Posted by OnOurWay View Post
Someone recommended Amazon Pantry to me and looking at their website compared to Garden Grocer they are much cheaper. You need to sign up to Amazon Prime, but you get a month's free trial, so I plan to do this just before we go and then cancel it again. Hope that helps. I think, although I may be wrong, that Garden Grocer only deliver to Disney resorts.
That might be worth looking at thank you - I'll send her to look at that...

Originally Posted by Mary A View Post
Not had a grocery delivery when we've stayed at floridays, just gone to the Publix a 2 minute drive away.
I've used garden grocer in the past, not sure if they deliver there though
Originally Posted by Bayshore View Post
It's 2 mins away from publix, just get the trolley down and a cab back, they'll ring one for you from customer ser vice kiosk.
Originally Posted by thecannon View Post
The Publix is very close so if you drive it'd be a good option. Wouldn't cost much in a taxi either... We once did a huge shop there and walked back but carrying all those bags was a bit awkward!
Thanks everyone - yes, funnily enough even though I've never stayed specifically there I have been to that Publix and its very nice!
I have already mentioned it to them but I think they were looking for something so they just had to find there room that arrival day and then not have to go out again.

Karen.x
knads2012 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 17, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Bayshore
Imagineer

Bayshore's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 5
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
I'm not sure how they're getting to Floridays but in the past when we didn't drive our airport transfer offered a 30 minute grocery stop.

Fwiw, SunRay Transportation was the company we booked with and they were great.
Bayshore is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 17, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Danielle24
Imagineer

Mobile

We booked our transportation from the airport to afloridays with Quicksilver tours and transportation. They advertise on here. This included a free grocery stop at Publix
Danielle24 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 17, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
knads2012
Apprentice Imagineer

knads2012's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Bayshore View Post
I'm not sure how they're getting to Floridays but in the past when we didn't drive our airport transfer offered a 30 minute grocery stop.

Fwiw, SunRay Transportation was the company we booked with and they were great.
Sorry for the delayed response but thank you for posting, I'll let them know.
Karen. X
Old 15 Jan 17, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
knads2012
Apprentice Imagineer

knads2012's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Danielle24 View Post
We booked our transportation from the airport to afloridays with Quicksilver tours and transportation. They advertise on here. This included a free grocery stop at Publix
Sorry for the delayed response, yes, we've used Quicksilver before and they are great aren't they? thank you for posting, I'll let them know.
Karen. X