Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 15 Jan 17, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Hevfev
slightly serious Dibber

Hevfev's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
What is the cost of the food like at pop century?

We are staying at pop century without DDP so I was wondering what the prices of food were like please?
Also how many food courts are there or different places to eat on site?
Thank you x
Hevfev is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 17, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

There are loads of places to eat on-site in both the resorts and parks. All the menus with prices (excluding tax) can be found here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/menus.php

Here are the links for Pop Century:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/Eve...enu-m-427.html
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/Eve...enu-m-428.html
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/Eve...enu-m-429.html
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/Pet...enu-m-224.html

I've read that you can walk over to Art of Animation from there so might be worth looking at the menus for there too

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 17, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
There's only one food court at Pop. Food prices are the same as all over Disney. The menus on the Dibb to the right hand side ----> will give you some idea.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 17, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Hevfev
slightly serious Dibber

Hevfev's Reviews
Mobile

Great thanks for the info it's good to know I can walk over to Art of animation too! X
Hevfev is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 17, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

Just to say we love the food choices at the food court at POP. Choosing which section to go to can sometimes be a pain but when you all fancy something different it is great. Buying a whole Pizza is a good deal too.
My one tip is to avoid peak food times as it can get extremely busy, visit slightly off peak and you will be fine; early for breakfast, before 11 or after 2 for lunch before 5 and after 7 for dinner and 30 mins to an hour post park closing can also be a bit of a scrum, especially Magic Kingdom.
And yes, AOA is a lovley walk over the bridge, great photo ops and some very different food choices.
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 17, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Hevfev
slightly serious Dibber

Hevfev's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Twentyyears View Post
Just to say we love the food choices at the food court at POP. Choosing which section to go to can sometimes be a pain but when you all fancy something different it is great. Buying a whole Pizza is a good deal too.
My one tip is to avoid peak food times as it can get extremely busy, visit slightly off peak and you will be fine; early for breakfast, before 11 or after 2 for lunch before 5 and after 7 for dinner and 30 mins to an hour post park closing can also be a bit of a scrum, especially Magic Kingdom.
And yes, AOA is a lovley walk over the bridge, great photo ops and some very different food choices.
Fab! Thanks for the tips I feel reassured now and one less thing to worry about.
Old 15 Jan 17, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Hevfev View Post
Fab! Thanks for the tips I feel reassured now and one less thing to worry about.
No problem, even though we now own DVC we still love POP and will stay there if we run out of points.
Good bus service too!
I love the noodles with shrimp or chicken.
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 17, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
mini_mog
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I've eaten at pop while we stayed at art of animation. Both resorts have nice food courts with a selection of meals. The walk across the bridge to either resort is nice too, lots to see at both and I recommend going to explore aoa because of the theming.
My favourite meal was the create your own pasta at AOA 😊
Both are great resorts x
mini_mog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 17, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Hevfev
slightly serious Dibber

Hevfev's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by mini_mog View Post
I've eaten at pop while we stayed at art of animation. Both resorts have nice food courts with a selection of meals. The walk across the bridge to either resort is nice too, lots to see at both and I recommend going to explore aoa because of the theming.
My favourite meal was the create your own pasta at AOA 😊
Both are great resorts x
Great to hear the food is nice. Never heard of create your own pasta before that's something I'll have to try 😋 X
Old 16 Jan 17, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
MickeyEars2
Earning My Ears

I stayed at Art of Animation last time I visited Disney and it wasn't too far to walk over to Pop Century food court. Its nice and close.

Food in both Art of Animation and Pop Century are cheap and cheerful. I even had a couple of kids meals as the portion sizes were good. Work out good value for money as you get a snack and drink too with the meal
MickeyEars2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List