Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 16 Jan 17, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Tony Roma's Idrive. Anyone been recently?

When I first joined the Dibb this place always got rave reviews but seems to get less and yes over the years. How is it these days? Does it still accept the kids eat free card as we have been given them free with our park tickets.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 17, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
masterchef
Excited about Disney

The food hasn't really changed and if you've liked it before you will probably still enjoy a visit.

Because the chain is bases on a limited cuisine i.e. bbq then it struggles against more varied menus and the number of locations in the USa has dwindled to below 50 although they are more international than most USA chains with over 150 outlets worldwide.

You don't hear about it because they have far fewer outlets than other chains.
masterchef is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 17, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Whitequeen
Imagineer

Whitequeen's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We used to rave about Tony's but then they stopped giving the free bread and the prices went up and the quality went down and we found we could get good ribs in loads of places so we just don't go back any more.
Of course while we've been away it could have got better.

West Coast Visits-5
Whitequeen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 17, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

We went last July and had a very nice meal. I'd go back. We hadn't been for 15 years and it was different from I remembered.
I think they do accept the kids eat free card and do a free onion loaf with the little voucher from the iride trolley maps.
Dh had the salmon and it was pretty good, ribs were nice - it's in my dining review.
Old 16 Jan 17, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
dorsetmutley
Imagineer

We raved about it in 2013, but on our return last year, the menu had changed, no sweetcorn (my favourite with ribs and mash), to be honest going to give it miss next year just my personal opinion
dorsetmutley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 17, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
disney babe
VIP Dibber

we like it on a monday for the unlimited ribs, if you can eat like my lot then worth it
I. Drive july 92,DLP 98,99, 02, 04, comfort suites sept 03, southern dunes july 06, westridge july 09, RPR, orange tree, OKW july 12, chatham park, OKW oct 13, RPR, polo park east, AKL, july 14, CBBR, HRH, CBR, disney dream, BCV oct 15, La, Vegas, SF July 16, new york, GFV, CBR, BCV july 17, Miami, Rosen inn, CBBR july 18, LV, Anaheim Oct 18, rosen inn, aventura dec 18, Fl keys, AoA, portofino bay july 19, mirage LV oct 19, rosen inn, pop dec 19, POP, Rosen Inn, POFQ aug 22
disney babe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 17, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Thanks
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 17, 12:51 AM  
Link to this Post
pritch
Apprentice Imagineer

pritch's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Went 3 times in September 16 its had a complete re furb since i last went in2014 and really nice inside and the food was spot on and the red wine excellent
Liki Tiki Resort Kissimee 09, Homewood Suites 10 Disneyland Anaheim 11. Coco Key I drive 12. AKL Arusha view 16. Ramada Maingate Kissimee 16, Disney All Star Music 16 Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando 14/16/18/19/22 Serlago suites kissimmee 16 /22 Continental plaza i drive 16 Wakuhula Suites cocoa beach 16. International Palms cocoa beach 14/18/22, Hilton Cocoa Beach 08. Disney Dolphin 18
pritch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 17, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
robertgreen99
Getting Excited

i though the ribs in Millers Ale house were better than Tony Romas on IDrive
robertgreen99 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 17, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
EatandPlay
Apprentice Imagineer
- DIBB Advertiser -

The I-Drive location is now Tony Roma's "flagship." Fully renovated and looks smashing. Food is as good as ever.