Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 14 Jan 17, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Grumpy&Happy
Imagineer

Qsdp 2017

Hi everyone

I'm just looking at the quick service dining plan for our trip later this year and I notice they have removed the desserts from the quick service credit and added an extra snack. Although this is essentially less, I think it will work well for us as we were always full after our meal and would just take a cookie for later.

The one thing I'm a little disappointed with is Wolfgang Puck Express isn't on the list and we really like eating there. Just wondering why it's no longer on the QSDP.
Old 14 Jan 17, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
The list for 2017 is taking longer to update than usual. They normally add all the usual restaurants in December but they haven't updated the leaflet yet. I'm pretty sure it won't change much from 2016 or having any dining plan, free or paid for becomes worth less than last year.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 17, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
HEMANCLOFTY
Dibbing with Tink

HEMANCLOFTY's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Usually some of the restaurants at Disney Springs are late to sign up to each year's Dining Plan, as they are often owned by other companies rather than Disney themselves.

I've just had a look at the latest leaflets and there aren't many Table Service restaurants on there either, so hopefully this is the case again this year.

Fingers crossed as Wolfgang Puck Express is one of our favourites 😀
HEMANCLOFTY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 17, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 249
Originally Posted by HEMANCLOFTY View Post
Usually some of the restaurants at Disney Springs are late to sign up to each year's Dining Plan, as they are often owned by other companies rather than Disney themselves.

I've just had a look at the latest leaflets and there aren't many Table Service restaurants on there either, so hopefully this is the case again this year.

Fingers crossed as Wolfgang Puck Express is one of our favourites 😀
We love Wolfgang Puck Express! Hopefully it'll be back on DDP this year.
Old 14 Jan 17, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Grumpy&Happy
Imagineer

Fingers crossed for Wolfgang Puck Express returning although I've just looked at the menu on the Dibb and it's not got the meatloaf which was my favourite!
Old 14 Jan 17, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Grumpy&Happy View Post
Fingers crossed for Wolfgang Puck Express returning although I've just looked at the menu on the Dibb and it's not got the meatloaf which was my favourite!
Are you looking at the right one? There's 2 wpe and only one of them does meatloaf.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 17, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Grumpy&Happy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by macadoo View Post
Are you looking at the right one? There's 2 wpe and only one of them does meatloaf.
Aha, I've found it, yes I must of been looking at the wrong one. Now let's just hope it appears on the quick service list soon. Thanks