Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 1 Mar 15, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Chunky_WDW
Proud to wear my Ears

Talking Luke and Natalies food blog OCT 14

This is us.

I'm Luke and this my fiancée Natalie I'm 25 and Natalie is 26, this is our first food blog a bit late but hopefully worth it.

We hope you enjoy it
Old 1 Mar 15, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Libby29
Imagineer

How can we view it?
Libby29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 15, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Chunky_WDW
Proud to wear my Ears

Im going to be doing it chunk by chunk
Old 1 Mar 15, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Chunky_WDW
Proud to wear my Ears

DAY 1:
We always arrive at the airport the night before so we decided to go to TGI Fridays in nearby Crawley, being from Devon its a rarity for us to go to TGI's.
We started off with a cheeky cocktail.

We then both had the sesame chicken strips to start and we really enjoyed them, they come with a pot of Jack Daniels glaze on the side as well.

For our mains I had the pulled pork burger with loaded fries

And Natalie had the Jack Daniels burger with loaded fries

Overall a good meal and more importantly a good way to start the holiday.
Old 3 Mar 15, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Chunky_WDW
Proud to wear my Ears

Talking Day 2

DAY 2:
Didn't bother taking pictures of the food on the plane as I assume you all know what it's like.
After going to Walmart for a few essentials...

As a bit of a tradition we always eat at olive garden on the first night.
The infamous breadsticks which are to die for

I had the chicken and gnocchi soup which comes free with your main meal and its really good, so good I had 2 bowls (not proud).

Natalie also had soup which was zuppa toscana.

Natalies main is as always the chicken alfredo which she says is one of her favourite meals.

After more breadsticks my main arrived, chicken toscana

As always a fantastic dinner the staff are really nice and you never leave disappointed.
Old 3 Mar 15, 11:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Great start ... subscribing
Juliemack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 15, 12:10 AM  
Link to this Post
halloweenbaby2
VIP Dibber

Looking forward to seeing more
halloweenbaby2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 15, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Chunky_WDW
Proud to wear my Ears

Talking Day 3

DAY 3:
IHOP
Now I dont understand why you would go anywhere else for pancakes because for me the name says it all, if you want a decent sized breakfast this is the place for you, we each had an omelette which comes with a stack of pancakes.

We had the same omelette, the country omelette - comes with ham cheese onion hash brown and sour cream.

My pancakes were the new york cheesecake which is probably my favourite thing to eat in Orlando.

And natalie had chocolate chip pancakes, they were OK but would prefer something different next time.

We love breakfast at IHOP and can't wait to go back.

Dinner at Chili's.
We both love Chili's the food is always great good choice on the menu and its cheap for a sit down meal, there's a 2 for $20 menu which is what we chose from.

We shared a starter which was half an order of the texas cheese fries and yes it tastes as good as it looks.

After lashings of Dr . pepper for me and coke zero for Nat our mains arrived, behold Chipotle chicken tenders with corn and LOTS of ranch.

We dont usually have the same thing but...

If you have a car the Chili's near the entrance to Disney is the best or if not than the one on I drive is cool too.
Old 4 Mar 15, 11:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Chunky_WDW
Proud to wear my Ears

Talking Day 4

DAY 4:
Brunch as we call it in England at panda express.

Its not the best food in the world but plentiful and if you choose the right thing quite delicious too, cant remember the names of the food we had but here's mine.

And here's natalies she loves the orange chicken its to die for.

We do always come to panda express and really enjoy it.

Dinner at TGI Friday's.

As you can tell we like TGI FRIDAY'S.

I had the flat iron steak cooked medium rare and its one of the tastiest steaks I've ever had, accompanied with cilantro slaw and fries.

Natalie had the JD burger which looks huge she always likes to have a pot of jd glaze on the side.

Good meal not the only visit this trip.
Old 5 Mar 15, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Natztastic
Apprentice Imagineer

Talking

Love it
DLP Aug '08 - WDW May '09 - WDW Nov '10 - DLP May '11 - DLP Dec '11 - WDW Oct '12 (Got engaged!) - DLP Mar '13 - WDW May '13 - DLP Oct '13 - WDW Oct '14 - WDW May '15 - Orlando Nov 15 - Orlando May '16 - Orlando Sep '16
Natztastic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List