Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Closed Thread

Old 15 Jul 15, 12:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Barnpops
Getting Excited

Breakfast ADR what time to get to park and which transport?

This is probably a silly question but was wondering what time we need to be at the MK transportation centre for an 8. 30 breakfast. On Friday 14 th August.

Once there will the ferry be available (preferred) or will it have to be the monorail.

What time does the transport start operating? Does anyone know.

Thanks
Old 15 Jul 15, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post

Sorry I dont know exactly what time the transport begins.

However I have done two breakfast ADRs in MK before it opens and both time transport was running. First time we caught monorail and second time the ferry.

My advice would be to over estimate the time it takes to get from the car park, down main street and have you photo taken infront of the castle. Both times we have done it - it felt rushed!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 15, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Darge
Getting Excited

So if you have a 09:00 ADR in MK when the park opens at 09:00 will they allow you early entry to the park?

I have a 09:00 ADR at the Crystal Palace and would love to have a walk down a quiet main street USA!

Note: I'm staying on site...
Darge is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 15, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
marco_79
Excited about Disney

We have an 8.45am ADR booking on Sunday also. I'm sure they let you in early but I don't know how much by or when to arrive in the carpark!
marco_79 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 15, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney fish
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We had an early ADR for CRT before the park opened, thankfully I had read a useful tip on here, we arrived by monorail, happy coincidence we were travelling along just as the train was running in with all of the characters ready for rope drop, so even more magical (totally by luck not expert timing) when we walked to the entrance it was packed out with people waiting for the park to open, a little bit overwhelming as I was thinking how are we going to get in, panicking that we'd be late! The tip was to go to the far left, this is where they take your name and then let you in past the crowds, we had some beautiful pictures done on an empty Main Street and in front of the castle. It was also fascinating watching from the castle all the crowds behind the rope, then charging through to get in line to meet Anna and Elsa!
Disney fish is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 15, 02:38 AM  
Link to this Post
mikejt26
Very Serious Dibber

On site the buses are running from 7:00 . So no mono rail or boat involved .
We had a 8:05 @ crystal palace on an EMH park opening 8:00 am day. You are advised by a cast member after the ticket booths and bag check to go to the left . Where you queue to enter the park . Your reservation is checked . Then about 7:45 - 7:50 you are let into the park just ahead of the main crowd .
Main Street is quieter but not quite
mikejt26 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 15, 03:06 AM  
Link to this Post
k1971
Excited about Disney

we had a 9.05 ADR. when we got to the TTC (we were offsite) Disney put us on a bus to MK. we got there about 8.30 where anyone who had an ADR for before 9.00 was taken in to the left hand side of the park entrance. the rest of us got to watch the Rope Drop ceremony before we manwalked up main street USA and up to the Castle to our ADR.
k1971 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 15, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
IndianaMac
Imagineer

Mobile

It's absolutely fantastic getting in before rope drop - we had an early Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique reservation for our little one in our 2011 trip.
Used the park buses from Port Orleans Riverside to MK, too long ago to remember our timings (we certainly erred on the side of caution though!).
As said above, at the queues, go all the way to the left, a cast member checks your name/reservation, and you're ushered in for a marvellous walk up a deserted Main Street USA (photographers in the wings for that shot in front of the castle). Honestly magic doesn't come any more Disney than that!
Old 16 Jul 15, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post

Are you staying at a Disney resort? Times getting to MK will vary depending on which one you're staying at, if you are using a Disney bus then you won't be on the ferry or monorail, as the buses go direct to the park entrance. With an 8.30 ADR I'm sure they'd let you in about 10 maybe 15 mins in advance.

If you are coming from off site, again I don't know where so I can't comment on a time to leave. I'd guess it'd be the monorail running at that time, but it might be the ferry as well. Ferry will take longer though. I'd want to be at the TTC about 8.10 at the latest to give me time to take some pictures on Main Street before 8.30.
Old 17 Jul 15, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post

i have adr at 8.00 am at crt and staying at cbr. what time does disney transportation start as we have no car!
Closed Thread