Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 7 Jun 16, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Evil queen
Imagineer

Pizzanos near Glenbrook

Hi, I've been having a little look on maps at the area around Glenbrook and have seen there is a pizza place- Pizzanos, close to the entrance to the resort. Is it still there? If so, is it any good? We stayed at glenbrook last year but didn't notice it!
Evil queen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 16, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Gusgusmummy
Imagineer

Gusgusmummy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I know a place behind the cvs called hungry howies has it changed name ? If it is there it was lovely pizza I go back to glenbrook in 36 days so I will be on the lookout
Gusgusmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 16, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Gusgusmummy
Imagineer

Gusgusmummy's Reviews
Mobile

Had a look online I think it is howies the pizza was cheap but good xxx
Gusgusmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 16, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Evil queen
Imagineer

Ooh, that could be it. Just got the name from google maps so it could be out of date- thanks x
Evil queen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 16, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Evil queen
Imagineer

Oh, just had another look, I don't think it is that one. Pizzanos looks like it's next to auto zone which is across the carpark from cvs.
Old 9 Jun 16, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Gusgusmummy
Imagineer

Gusgusmummy's Reviews
Oh maybe it's new ! Extra pizza is always welcome 😂😂 have I mentioned how amazing the Chinese at glenbrook is ? You must try it it's brilliant ! We eat from it a good few times the kids love to swim so a takeaway is great ! We will still be there when you arrive at glenbrook...i will be the loud scotish mum 😂😂
Old 9 Jun 16, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Gusgusmummy
Imagineer

Gusgusmummy's Reviews
Just read your villa review I see you have stayed at glenbrook before also ! Where have you planned to eat this time ?
Old 9 Jun 16, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Evil queen
Imagineer

Yeh, we stayed last year and had a great time. It was a last minute ( relatively) villa choice due to the one we were supposed to be staying at being sold. We got lucky though as this villa is really nice and although a bit further out than we have stayed before we liked Glenbrook. Have you used any of the community facilities?
Last year we had quite a chaotic holiday with friends and family staying at various times so looking forward to it just being us 4 this year and checking out more of what's on offer locally!
We always find time for a sweet tomatoes visit (or two) and also I think we'll go to Bahamas breeze and Longhorns. We've got a couple of adrs booked at Disney for bog as we've both been before and Sanaa. I'd quite like to try cowfish at city walk but otherwise I'm still trawling the web to find nice looking places. I think we will be spending more time by the pool this year and having a more relaxed holiday so if you've got any top tips for places near Glenbrook I'm all ears! We might give the Chinese a whirl although we've never had a nice Chinese in Orlando so DH is a bit reluctant!
Old 9 Jun 16, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Col&Ali
Imagineer

Mobile

I can confirm that the Chinese takeaway at the entrance to Glenbrook is indeed tasty 🍜 as is The Bamboo Wok at Berry Town Centre! Mind you, for pizza there is only one place ... Mia's Pizza at Berry Town Centre ... We love it Pop in, place order, pop into Publix next door then collect ... Job done
Col&Ali is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 16, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Gusgusmummy
Imagineer

Gusgusmummy's Reviews
Mobile

It was a dibber donegalguy that told me about the Chinese and I'm glad he did ! The sesame chicken was brilliant !
My hubby used the clubhouse gym once but other than that no ! The chillis along the road is handy for takeout and if you turn right on the way out of glenbrook rather than left there is a nice publix just about a mile up the road rather than having to go to Walmart !
Closed Thread