Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 30 Oct 16, 01:41 AM  
Link to this Post
jlowe64
slightly serious Dibber

Mockingjay

I would like to thank mockingjay and dibbers who recommended her, my DD wanted makeup which I didn't want to shop for, she ordered it all online to mockingjay and then she brought to my hotel.
No stress for me
Old 31 Oct 16, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Raxylovesdisney
Helping Minnie

Mobile

I would like to also support this post! Lisa is fantastic and its a wonderful service she offers. Anyone want to get shopping done from online I highly recommend 👍

Going back 2019!
Raxylovesdisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 16, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
dot
Apprentice Imagineer

sadly I have now have been let down by Mocking jay, I am just back from my 2 weeks in Florida and I spent a lot of time trying to contact Lisa, I have used her in the past for a number of years and she has always been great but this time she has not answered my calls, emails, facebook messages or even the note I left for her at the fed ex office, she has a mailbox their and uses the address on her website, She has not delivered the 3 pairs of shoes she has for me and has had since May this year. I am so disappointed as the shoes are now discontinued so I can not replace them. The sad thing is that she continues to take orders and delivers some of them. I saw on here that their were problems but I ignored it thinking that mine would be fine as I had a good relationship with her and she had always been good. She just stopped communicating and I tried everything possible including visiting the address on her website. Lisa if you read this do the right thing and email me or pm me and deliver the shoes when I come back next may ... please!
dot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 16, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
yellowrose78
VIP Dibber

yellowrose78's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Similar to Dot's post above. We used Mockingjay in the summer and had great service, ordered lots of stuff for delivery and a gift basket. One of our parcels was missing and we spoke to Lisa who said she thought she had mistakenly posted it to her friend in the UK and would forward onto us when she got it. This was in July. I have sent numerous facebook messages and emails, she is not responding and has blocked me from posting public posts on her facebook. All I ask is that the package is forwarded on, or the money is refunded As Dot says above, if you see this post Lisa, please do the right thing and get in touch! I also ignored all the negative comments before using Mockingjay and defended her previously. I am so disappointed to be proved wrong! Lisa - please get in touch, thank you.

Movieland Hotel IDrive - 2002 / POR - 2012 / 3 Weeks at OKW - 2014 / Villa at Highlands Reserve - 2016 / New York and Orlando - 2018 / Caribbean Cruise MSC Seaside - June 2019 / Orlando Covid cancelled 2020 and 2021 / Planning for Orlando 2024
yellowrose78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 16, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
MarkUK
Imagineer

Used a few weeks ago and had nothing but excellent service.
MarkUK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 16, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
dot
Apprentice Imagineer

I had great service too until something went wrong and only half my order was delivered, I I think maybe rather than let me know the missing shoes never turned up Lisa just stopped communicating which left me wasting time before and when I was on holiday calling in to her post office box address and calling and emailing her. I would rather she just said sorry I I don't have them rather than let me waste my holiday time, I tried lots of different ways in case her email or Internet was down and I knew she was on holiday a few weeks ago and tried to be respectful and not call her at the weekends as I know she has children ect I even offered to pay for another delivery charge and pick them up but no luck. I should have listened to other dibbers on here and I only hope this makes others think! I would love nothing more than an email from Lisa to say their was a mix up and will send the shoes on to me, let's hope
dot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 16, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Sounds like a case of taking on too much.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 16, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
mushumadness
VIP Dibber

mushumadness's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Mobile

Had three parcels shipped from Lisa this week no problems
Shipped to the uk
Had a parcel last week arrival and one the week before
Excellent
mushumadness is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 16, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

i emailed them last week and have heard nada. very poor.

pm

2024 Early Booker Discounts Calculator Spreadsheet here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...php?p=15848077
papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 16, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post

how can it be so good and then so bad all at the same time
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread