Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 25 Nov 16, 03:31 AM  
Link to this Post
MarkUKinOrlando
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jclutton View Post
Thanks but I cant see anyone else that offers the service. Has anyone any suggestions for an alternative?

destinationoccasion/Parcel-Delivery.html
MarkUKinOrlando is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 16, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
jclutton
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by MarkUKinOrlando View Post
Thanks for the info, will be looking into it.
jclutton is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 16, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Contact your villa owner. I did last year and she said it wasn't anything that she had been asked before but she would check. She contacted me back and gave me the management company's details who said it was fine. I had stuff delivered there and it was all waiting for me in the villa when we arrived. Didn't cost me a penny! Well, other than the cost of the goods obviously
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 16, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
jclutton
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Glee Fan View Post
Contact your villa owner. I did last year and she said it wasn't anything that she had been asked before but she would check. She contacted me back and gave me the management company's details who said it was fine. I had stuff delivered there and it was all waiting for me in the villa when we arrived. Didn't cost me a penny! Well, other than the cost of the goods obviously
Thanks for this info, will send an email to the owner.
jclutton is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 16, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
beaky2808
Very Serious Dibber

I've done a Hot Topic order and had it shipped to store ready to hopefully collect on our first full day there. Would do it more than a week before however, I ordered mine last Thursday 17th and not intending to pick it up until the 10th Dec! It has shipped but hasn't been received by the store yet so does take a bit of time (and already more than a week). The store will hold it for 45 days so I would do it well in advance of you do choose this option!

I am so excited to pick up my parcel!

Edit: By freaky coincidence just received my email to say it has arrived in store! Weird!

Edited at 02:56 PM.
beaky2808 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 16, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by beaky2808 View Post
I've done a Hot Topic order and had it shipped to store ready to hopefully collect on our first full day there. Would do it more than a week before however, I ordered mine last Thursday 17th and not intending to pick it up until the 10th Dec! It has shipped but hasn't been received by the store yet so does take a bit of time (and already more than a week). The store will hold it for 45 days so I would do it well in advance of you do choose this option!

Edit: By freaky coincidence just received my email to say it has arrived in store! Weird!
Most stores will only hold between 10 and 14 days.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 16, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post
jclutton
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by beaky2808 View Post

Thanks for that, my daughter has a long list of things she wants from Hot topic so its great to hear they hold for 45 days.

Edited at 05:28 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 27 Nov 16, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
jclutton
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Ilivehereorland View Post
Thanks, 10-14 days should be enough time if I order it the week before I travel it should be ok for me to get during my holiday.
Old 27 Nov 16, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
beaky2808
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Ilivehereorland View Post
Hot Topic is definitely 45 days as I checked with them beforehand and it's confirmed it on my email today.
beaky2808 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 16, 12:45 AM  
Link to this Post
lwhit_x
Getting Excited

Just thought I would post regarding my use of Mockingjay. I initially started placing orders for delivery to Lisa (Mockngjay) in January of this year, ready for our trip in February. Lisa kept me up to date with parcels arriving etc, she let me know that one was damaged which allowed me to get a replacement sent out. However, when we had to cancel our February holiday at last minute Lisa reassured me that she would keep my purchases as long as required. We were already booked up for September, at which point I chose to collect my items rather than have them delivered as we were staying in a villa.

I can understand why people are reluctant to use the service given the recent negative reviews, however I found Lisa to be very helpful in my particular circumstances.
lwhit_x is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread