Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 9 Jan 17, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Amiee89 View Post
Tbh it was just to buy a cheap buggy and car seats to have waiting at SSR for us getting there as its cheaper then hiring car seats from car hire company and we aint getting hire car til few days in. Suppose when hubby grabs hire car he will just have to find a walmart and grab the carseats (just hope he gets right ones &#128514
Sorry just posted about the nearest Walmart to the airport, them noticed you weren't getting a car there. Nearest Walmart to Disney/Universal us the one on Turkey Lake Blvd.

Edited at 08:04 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 17, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Amiee89
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Ilivehereorland View Post
Sorry just posted about the nearest Walmart to the airport, them noticed you weren't getting a car there. Nearest Walmart to Disney/Universal us the one on Turkey Lake Blvd.
We are collecting car from disney car centre. Thanks for your help thats that sorted x
Amiee89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 17, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
berniegroves
Apprentice Imagineer

Does anyone know of anyone still doing the parcel delivery?
We are staying offsite so can't even use the Disney $5 a parcel service.

I've emailed Mockingjay Services but haven't had a response.
berniegroves is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 17, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
dot
Apprentice Imagineer

I would not use mocking jay again - see my comments on other mocking jay threads but she let me down with my delivery and just never replied to anything even my visits
dot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 17, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Amiee89
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Iv gone with memories for betsy she replies quick and seems lovely x
Amiee89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 17, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Amiee89 View Post
Iv gone with memories for betsy she replies quick and seems lovely x
She was fantastic with our order. We plan to use her again in Oct.
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 17, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Pea&Ham
Proud to wear my Ears

I used mockingjay services when we went in May for the parcel service and gift baskets.

The parcel service was a hassle that I wouldn't bother with again. Mostly due to orders being cancelled because we were using a third party shipping address and US and UK shipping/billing addresses being different so couldn't proceed with order. Also I didn't realise that our parcels would be opened by mockingjay, that put me off hugely.

The gift baskets were really disappointing, I had specifically asking for certain items to be included as well as some of her own ideas and she assured me she could get everything I wanted. They were full of cheap tat, most of which I seen in Walmart for 99c. It was a big family celebration and these were such a let down. Never again.
Old 31 Jan 17, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
dee slack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pea&Ham View Post
I used mockingjay services when we went in May for the parcel service and gift baskets.

The parcel service was a hassle that I wouldn't bother with again. Mostly due to orders being cancelled because we were using a third party shipping address and US and UK shipping/billing addresses being different so couldn't proceed with order. Also I didn't realise that our parcels would be opened by mockingjay, that put me off hugely.
pretty sure none of mine were opened and I had a lot. One arrived obviously broken (heard broken glass) so she let me know that she'd have to dispose of it as it was a health hazard so I contacted the sender and was refunded.
Disney Magic 1998*Rocky Mountaineer 2002*Italy 03 *Kenya safari 03*US S'west 04 *Dubai 04*China & Hong Kong 05*Royal Clipper 05*Sth Africa,Swaziland, Zambia,Botswana 06*India 06*Iceland 07*WDW VR 07*Tanzania 11*Japan 12*DCL EBTA 13*HK DL, Angkor Wat Cambodia,Vietnam,Thailand,Singapore 2014* DCL EBPC 14*Galapagos, Machu Picchu 15*DCL Hawaii 15*Australia,Bali 16*Asian parks 17*Alaska & polar bears 18*ABC's & Cuba cruise
dee slack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 17, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Pea&Ham
Proud to wear my Ears

Mine definitely was. She put a colourpop order inside a large A&F box. I actually contacted her saying the colourpop order was missing to begin with and then when I opened the large A&F box it was inside so contacted her again saying I had found it. She then acknowledged that she had done it.
Old 31 Jan 17, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
dee slack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pea&Ham View Post
Mine definitely was. She put a colourpop order inside a large A&F box. I actually contacted her saying the colourpop order was missing to begin with and then when I opened the large A&F box it was inside so contacted her again saying I had found it. She then acknowledged that she had done it.
wow - you'd think she'd be too busy to go nosing in peoples parcels - not good at all.

It seems such a shame that her service varies so much, as I say I was very happy but so many people aren't. Not sure what to do this year
Disney Magic 1998*Rocky Mountaineer 2002*Italy 03 *Kenya safari 03*US S'west 04 *Dubai 04*China & Hong Kong 05*Royal Clipper 05*Sth Africa,Swaziland, Zambia,Botswana 06*India 06*Iceland 07*WDW VR 07*Tanzania 11*Japan 12*DCL EBTA 13*HK DL, Angkor Wat Cambodia,Vietnam,Thailand,Singapore 2014* DCL EBPC 14*Galapagos, Machu Picchu 15*DCL Hawaii 15*Australia,Bali 16*Asian parks 17*Alaska & polar bears 18*ABC's & Cuba cruise
dee slack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List