Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 3 Jan 17, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
biggbenn
Serious Dibber

biggbenn's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile Planet Hollywood what's the score with DDP

Does anyone know what the score is with the revamped planet Hollywood specifically looking for a reservation for March but not currently showing on my Disney experience & has there been any news if it will be accepting DDP? TIA
Old 3 Jan 17, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post
ChoppyGirl
VIP Dibber

I can't think of anywhere at Disney Springs that doesn't accept ddp (except the cinema) so I imagine it will as it did before the revamp.
2014 Saratoga Springs Resort
2017 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2019 Highlands Reserve/Grand Plaza/Boardwalk Villa
2023 Vero Beach/Portofino Bay/Coronado Springs Club level

2024 Wilderness Lodge/Grand Floridian
2025 Disneyland Hotel DLP
ChoppyGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 17, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
zdickens
Imagineer

zdickens's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
You can book direct with Planet Hollywood. I have for May just hoping it's still on the DDP.

Oct 2022 - California Tour, Nov 2019 - Disney’s AKL & RPR, May 2017 - Disney's OKW & HRH, Oct 2014 - Disney's OKW & HRH, Oct 2012 - Disney's POFQ & HRH, Sep 2011 - DLP Hotel Cheyenne, Nov 2010 - Disney's CBR & RPR, Oct 2008 - Disney's All Star Movies & HRH, Nov 2006 - Disney's All Star Sports, Oct 2000 - Holiday Inn Nikki Bird (Kissimmee), Sep 1996 - Quality Inn International
zdickens is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 17, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

I am also wanting to book this, so I need to book direct? Is that still at 180 days?
I will also book a back up just in case this does not become available on DDP
When does it actually open?
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 17, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
zdickens
Imagineer

zdickens's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I would give it a go now not sure how far out you can book. I did mine just before 180 days. On Planet Hollywoods website it was taking bookings from 16 January but I've not been on there for a while.

Oct 2022 - California Tour, Nov 2019 - Disney’s AKL & RPR, May 2017 - Disney's OKW & HRH, Oct 2014 - Disney's OKW & HRH, Oct 2012 - Disney's POFQ & HRH, Sep 2011 - DLP Hotel Cheyenne, Nov 2010 - Disney's CBR & RPR, Oct 2008 - Disney's All Star Movies & HRH, Nov 2006 - Disney's All Star Sports, Oct 2000 - Holiday Inn Nikki Bird (Kissimmee), Sep 1996 - Quality Inn International
zdickens is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 17, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
captbnut
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by ChoppyGirl View Post
I can't think of anywhere at Disney Springs that doesn't accept ddp (except the cinema) so I imagine it will as it did before the revamp.
Bit late on this. On another site (Disney Dining), it only lists one table service place (Crossroads) as on DDP for 2017, at the moment. In your experience will that change? Going in October
captbnut is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 17, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
THOscar
Apprentice Imagineer

The final list for DDP restaurants is usually released around the end of January. I'd expect Planet Hollywood to be on there as it was prior to the renovations.
THOscar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 17, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Kawaii
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Sorry to jump on the thread but does anyone have an approx price for Planet Hollywood buying out of pocket? Probably just for a main meal.
Kawaii is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 17, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Picklepuppy
Imagineer

Mobile

Is it better than the London one?
Picklepuppy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 17, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Picklepuppy View Post
Is it better than the London one?
No one knows yet. Been completely gutted, total refurb. New staff, new management.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List