Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 11 Jan 17, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by floridasarah View Post
A bit but only because the rides have shorter queues when everyone is watching the parade.
sssshhhhh... but actually I think everyone has cottoned on now... nowhere near as quiet now... take your children to the parade please guys.
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 17, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Syjen
Very Serious Dibber

I have to admit to being slightly disappointed on our last trip when we saw it, as along with a couple of other items in other parks, seemed to be brought back to fill a gap as a cost saving exercise. However, as a fan of parades the lack of them across the 4 parks is saddening. I may not be a massive fan of this one, but hope it has a replacement
Syjen is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 17, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Minion71
Getting Excited

Paint the Night at Disneyland was fantastic - it would be great for this to come over to Florida.
Minion71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 17, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
WillSa6
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Minion71 View Post
Paint the Night at Disneyland was fantastic - it would be great for this to come over to Florida.
Totally agree that Paint the Night is brilliant. Would love to see it brought to MK.
WillSa6 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 17, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Conno
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Hodders View Post
I have just emailed Disney to say how annoyed I am there is nothing on the schedule yet.

Is it just me?
I sent them an e-mail last week saying it decreased the value of MK for my family significantly.

If enough people complain, things will change.

Though, to be fair, I'd much rather a Spectromagic v2.
Conno is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 17, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Conno
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by tnkrbell View Post
Rumour has it...
This is not a rumour. Half the floats wouldn't even fit over the bridge towards Liberty Square.
Conno is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 17, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
tiggerdigger
Very Serious Dibber

We have not been to Disney since 2014 so we were looking forward to some new attractions for our visit this April. Looks like we are going to be very disappointed as there would appear to be less to see now than what was available 2 years ago. Coupled with the fact that we fully paid for 14 day ultimate tickets which then got reduced is another slap in the teeth. Think this might be last trip for a considerable while to Disney in Orlando as the magic is disappearing. During the same time it seems all the other parks have made considerable investments adding attractions whilst it appears attractions at Disney have reduced.
Old 11 Jan 17, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Conno
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by tiggerdigger View Post
During the same time it seems all the other parks have made considerable investments adding attractions whilst it appears attractions at Disney have reduced.
Yeah, Disney haven't invested anything. I'm pretty sure Pandora, Star Wars Land, and Toy Story land are all hoaxes.
Old 11 Jan 17, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

it was awful this trip without it but I think its down to the fact that now they can close earlier and make more money on ticketed events which serm to be taking over every evening and now its going to be happening in hollywood studios too that makes me mad walt was all about creating a place where everyone no matter what age etc could have fun inclusion! how are ticketed events inclusive I can't afford them ontop the holiday I just think they are taking over a few a week great but whilst we were there in dec it was most nights at mk I didn't feel like being a disney onsite guest meant anything anymore!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 17, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

We're disappointed, first saw it at DLP 15 years ago and will definitely miss it this year. Never been to Disney without seeing it. Wouldn't be so bad if they were replacing it with something.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List