Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 10 Jan 17, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

We really like SeaWorld, and if we don't go whilst on a trip over there we miss it.
Last 2 years we've done Disney only as we feel we overdid SeaWorld, Universal, Bush, Aquatica so we are really looking forward to going back at Easter this year.

It has a whole different pace to Disney and Universal, much more relaxing, and IMO no-one does attraction music quite like SeaWorld!
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 17, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
ShopandRide
Helping Mickey

We are regular visitors to Orlando, but prior to our trip last October hadn't been to SeaWorld since 2010. Our sons aged 23 & 19 were keen to ride Mako & also revisit Kraken, Manta & Journey to Atlantis so when I saw the 14 day 3 park SeaWorld, Busch Gardens & Aquatica tickets with free parking being offered at £89 pp by Floridatix it was a done deal! SeaWorld is such a pleasant, nicely arranged & spacious park. It is also quieter & more relaxed than Disney & Universal & despite my misgivings we really enjoyed all the shows & animal exhibits. There were plenty of great dining options & the rides we had essentially gone for were brilliant too. I chickened out of Mako as the boys went on first & said that you felt like you were coming out of your seat 😫 but I did all the others & the boys rode Mako another 3 times! The park was also nicely decorated for Halloween & trick or treating at weekends was included with regular admission. Would definitely recommend, especially if you are a thrill ride fan as the best ones in Orlando are here & the tickets are a bargain if you do Busch & Aquatica as well.
ShopandRide is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 17, 08:22 AM  
Link to this Post

Love Seaworld, my favourite park by far, always visit several times in a holiday

Edited at 07:06 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 17, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

We really enjoy sea world, my older children love manta, mako & kraken plus my youngest loves the toddler area & wet play.
We only usually go every other year though as it's not the biggest park and can be done in a day or two so we don't like to over do it.
Just to add I went on mako & manta in July, they both made me cry with fear, the rest of my family thought it was hilarious !

Edited at 09:30 AM.
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 17, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by macdonald View Post
, Ha,ha ..im nearly 60 so not sure about Mako! ...How do you find the rest of the park?..
I'm in my fifties and loved Mako. Seaworld has the best rides in Orlando and the new penguin experience is superb.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 17, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
nasty
Imagineer

Mobile

We're going back to Seaworld this year. Missed it out on last two years visits.
Can't say I've missed it really although I am really looking forward to doing Mako and visiting the other rides. Don't like animal shows so won't be watching those. Also returning to Busch which is another one we haven't done for quite a while!
nasty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 17, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jim DiGriz View Post
I'm in my fifties and loved Mako. Seaworld has the best rides in Orlando and the new penguin experience is superb.
..thats brilliant to hear! ..We (my daughter & i,& 12yr old Grand daughter) have decided now "yes" to Sea world & the Penguin Experience i will really look forward to...
macdonald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 17, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
lilo82
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by ShopandRide View Post
We are regular visitors to Orlando, but prior to our trip last October hadn't been to SeaWorld since 2010. Our sons aged 23 & 19 were keen to ride Mako & also revisit Kraken, Manta & Journey to Atlantis so when I saw the 14 day 3 park SeaWorld, Busch Gardens & Aquatica tickets with free parking being offered at £89 pp by Floridatix it was a done deal! SeaWorld is such a pleasant, nicely arranged & spacious park. It is also quieter & more relaxed than Disney & Universal & despite my misgivings we really enjoyed all the shows & animal exhibits. There were plenty of great dining options & the rides we had essentially gone for were brilliant too. I chickened out of Mako as the boys went on first & said that you felt like you were coming out of your seat 😫 but I did all the others & the boys rode Mako another 3 times! The park was also nicely decorated for Halloween & trick or treating at weekends was included with regular admission. Would definitely recommend, especially if you are a thrill ride fan as the best ones in Orlando are here & the tickets are a bargain if you do Busch & Aquatica as well.
We are also possibly going to seaworld but haven't
Hubby has said he would like to see the new shows without the whales and dolphins performing in 2018. We are also doing San Diego in 2019 so will show kids difference in wild whale watching.
lilo82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 17, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Hevfev
slightly serious Dibber

Hevfev's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Got my thumbs up. We had a brill day there on our hols and lots to do.
Hevfev is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 17, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
MarionG
Imagineer

Love going to SeaWorld. Not sure about the coasters now I'm older but enjoy the animals and shows.
MarionG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List