Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 23 Nov 19, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by SnowWhite View Post
Thank you so very much for your reply and for the detailed instructions.
Yes I had set up an alert, which did work fine, I'd gone through hitting the red bar for Virgin but did not get the calendar...
However I then realised that I was using Internet Explorer which is very glitchy at the best of times - changed browser to Edge and it worked brilliantly

I will send feedback to the developer of this brilliant app:
I do have a couple of comments he/she may find helpful.
1) The site currently does not work correctly on IE. (Developer may not realise that there are many dinosaurs like me who still use IE lol) It may be worth their while to add a note to the website suggesting the use of another browser.
2) Each time I have opened the site so far, the sign in email address of another person is displayed...
Without derailing this thread I would stop using IE as it isn't or soon will be not supported by Microsoft any more and doesn't/won't get updated.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 19, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
tspill
Imagineer

Looks really useful!
tspill is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 19, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Andi
VIP Dibber

I had a look on the Virgin section for flights from Belfast, I also have the Virgin app on my phone and it matched perfectly.

DVC - Animal Kingdom Lodge

International Drive 2002, All Star Movies 2005, Renaissance at Seaworld 2008, Rosen Plaza & POFQ 2010, Saratoga Springs Resort 2012, Hotel New York DLP 2013, Rosen Plaza and Old Key West 2014, AKL, BLT & SSR July 2015, Crowne Plaza NYC, AKL, Cabana Bay, AKL Nov 2017, Crowne Plaza NYC April 2018, Rosen Plaza, AKL and GFV August 2018, Australia Nov 2018, RCI Cruise August 2019, Rosen Plaza, Pop Century August 2022
Andi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 19, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Originally Posted by SnowWhite View Post
Thank you so very much for your reply and for the detailed instructions.
Yes I had set up an alert, which did work fine, I'd gone through hitting the red bar for Virgin but did not get the calendar...
However I then realised that I was using Internet Explorer which is very glitchy at the best of times - changed browser to Edge and it worked brilliantly

I will send feedback to the developer of this brilliant app:
I do have a couple of comments he/she may find helpful.
1) The site currently does not work correctly on IE. (Developer may not realise that there are many dinosaurs like me who still use IE lol) It may be worth their while to add a note to the website suggesting the use of another browser.
2) Each time I have opened the site so far, the sign in email address of another person is displayed...
Glad you got sorted.

Edited at 02:35 PM.
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 19, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Posiesmum
VIP Dibber

Posiesmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 3
Originally Posted by DisneyCupcake View Post
Anyone trying to find reward seats for BA and Virgin try having a look at a new site called seatspy. It is new and in the testing stage but it appears to be able to show Virgin flights at the moment which RewardFinder website can't.
Just be aware, this link takes you to what must be your personal login

Villefranche-sur-Mer/Monaco - June and July 2024
Orlando for Thanksgiving - November/December 2024
Belfast/Dublin/Vancouver - June 2025
Posiesmum is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 19, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Posiesmum View Post
Just be aware, this link takes you to what must be your personal login
It isn't my email but I have changed the details on my original post. Thanks for the heads up - always worth a check can't be too careful.
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 19, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
eaglesrest
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by bighal View Post
Without derailing this thread I would stop using IE as it isn't or soon will be not supported by Microsoft any more and doesn't/won't get updated.
Good advice but not strictly correct. IE11 will remain in support in-line with W10.
eaglesrest is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List