Old 12 Oct 14, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
PrincessCastle
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 50
Talking Disneyland Bounders Sept 14 - Index

Disneyland Bounders Trippy Index!

Since I didn't do a Pre-Trippy, I guess I should do a little intro and background!

We visited Disneyland Paris from 8th to 12th September. We flew EasyJet from Liverpool and stayed at the Newport Bay Club Hotel.

We had an utterly amazing time and the weather was glorious all week!

Trippy is named so because we Disneybounded all week. Look it up, its all kinds of fun!

So...your cast for this trip are...

Me! Alix - Chief planner and photographer. Daughter to cast member #2, Sister to cast member #3 and Mummy to cast member #4! Total Disney addict. Most looking forward to seeing that Castle, watching Dreams and going on all the kiddie rides! I'm the one on the left just incase you were wondering. Unfortunately, I am not Princess Jasmine!

Bev (aka Mum or Gran) - Chief bag holder and wine drinker. She did good and raised two Disney addicts! Fourth trip to the most magical place in Europe!

Gen (aka Auntie Gen) - Chief selfie taker. Disney addict. Loves Alice in Wonderland. Not looking forward to getting dragged on Tower of Terror.

Oliver - Chief tantrum haver. Pixar addict. Most looking forward to seeing Mickey Mouse and going on a plane. Loves Buzz and Rapunzel.

Some background cast members you may hear me mention are...
Ross- My fiance, who decided it's Florida or nothing so stayed home.
Ariana - My Daughter who is a little too young for this so she went on a little holiday to her Nana and Grandads for a week! It was nice for Oliver to have all the attention for a week too!
Bella - Our puppy dog!

So on with the Show!

Travel Day
Day 1 - Peter Pan
Day2 - Monsters, Mermaids and Smee
1999 - Hotel Cheyene DLP * 2002 - Explorers Hotel DLP * 2003 - Quality Inn I-Drive * 2006 - Explorers Hotel DLP * 2012 - Rosen Inn I-Drive * 2014 - New Port Bay DLP * 2016 - Beach Club * 2018 - Give Kids The World Village

IG:alixbennettx

Edited at 10:49 PM.
PrincessCastle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 14, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
suebo
Very Serious Dibber

enjoying your trip pie, look forward to reading the rest
suebo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 14, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Thelostprincess
Excited about Disney

Thelostprincess's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Loved your trippy!
How old is Oliver? I'm taking my DS who will be 2 and 10 months when we go it's his first time, so excited! Loved your disneybounds too, trying to convince my sister to disneybound with me when we go.

p.s
Can't agree more about the buzz lightyear gun being the most.annoying.toy.ever
Thelostprincess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 15, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
princess lola
Excited about Disney

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 52
Mobile

Ahhhhhh disney bounding sounds great ! (I've just googled it lol) can't wjay to read the rest of your trip xxx
princess lola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 15, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post
PrincessCastle
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 50
Originally Posted by suebo View Post
enjoying your trip pie, look forward to reading the rest
Thanks so much! I am without a laptop and all my pics at the moment but will finish as soon as it's fixed!

Originally Posted by Thelostprincess View Post
Loved your trippy!
How old is Oliver? I'm taking my DS who will be 2 and 10 months when we go it's his first time, so excited! Loved your disneybounds too, trying to convince my sister to disneybound with me when we go.

p.s
Can't agree more about the buzz lightyear gun being the most.annoying.toy.ever
So sorry I haven't replied sooner. I haven't been on here since my laptop broke! Oliver was 3 at the time, turned 4 in January. It was a great age for him, he remembers most of it and still talks about it now. He was a late developer so any younger and it would have been lost on him!
Disneybounding is great fun! If you have Pinterest then start a board for it to get some ideas together! Mind you, I'm so late in replying you may have already been

Originally Posted by princess lola View Post
Ahhhhhh disney bounding sounds great ! (I've just googled it lol) can't wjay to read the rest of your trip xxx
It is super fun planning outfits and buying accessories to match! Thanks for reading and I will finish soon I promise!
1999 - Hotel Cheyene DLP * 2002 - Explorers Hotel DLP * 2003 - Quality Inn I-Drive * 2006 - Explorers Hotel DLP * 2012 - Rosen Inn I-Drive * 2014 - New Port Bay DLP * 2016 - Beach Club * 2018 - Give Kids The World Village

IG:alixbennettx
PrincessCastle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List