Notices
Guest Services Site Questions, a tech query or just want to test something.

Old 17 Sep 18, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
I’m afraid there is very little pixie dust with the MDE. at the moment.

I’d rather it went down than all this one day it works then it doesn’t. Just take it down and fix the flipping thing
Perhaps they could use your magic wand?

Disney332
Old 17 Sep 18, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I'm glad you've posted as I have multiple cancelled ADRs still showing and I was starting to panic, I'm glad I'm not alone and fingers crossed they'll disappear eventually. Thank you everyone!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 18, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
nats1211
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I’m guessing it’s the app rather than the full thing? Managed to link our booking online but nothing showing on the app yet 24 hours later
nats1211 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 18, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I'm glad you've posted as I have multiple cancelled ADRs still showing and I was starting to panic, I'm glad I'm not alone and fingers crossed they'll disappear eventually. Thank you everyone!
I'm having the same problem with cancelled adrs. Worried about getting billed for a no show so if not sorted soon I will have to phone to cancel.
JudgeJ26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 18, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
chelynnah
VIP Dibber

chelynnah's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by JudgeJ26 View Post
I'm having the same problem with cancelled adrs. Worried about getting billed for a no show so if not sorted soon I will have to phone to cancel.
When you cancel an ADR you get an email confirming the cancellation. Rather than worry about it and waste time calling (of the lines are that busy) I’d just print that off and take it with me. If it was me, that is . But I honestly suspect everything is ok in the central reservation system. It’s likely the transfer of info between that and MDE that’s the issue.
WDW several trips as a child; WDW 1993 on working vacation; DLP Sept 2003 - Newport Bay Hotel; WDW January 2007 - offsite HGVC Tuscany Suites; DLP Sept 2008 - DLH; WDW/US/BG January 2013 - offsite HGVC Tuscany Suites; WDW/US and MVMCP Nov 2015 - offsite townhouse; DLP Sept 2016 - Hotel B&B; WDW Feb 2017 - POFQ; DLP June 2017 - SL GF; DLP Sept 2017 - NPB CC; DLP Nov 2018 - SL; WDW Feb 2019 - WDW Princess Half POFQ; DLP Sept 2019 - SL & DLH;
chelynnah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 18, 06:32 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

I think the fact that the cancelled ADRs showing can’t be cancelled online shows that they’re not really on the system. I’m honestly not worried. If it bothers you then call Disney but I’m not going to.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 18, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
jonesy_86
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by JudgeJ26 View Post
Looks like we are going similar times and having similar problems so maybe it's just for upcoming bookings. Like I say Disney ran thru all the bookings with me and they are all fine. We have a BOG breakfast on Monday 8th so will confirm about our lunch on the 16th whilst I'm there to make 1000% sure
jonesy_86 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 18, 06:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Gabsnoot
Imagineer

Our bookings on MDE are all messed up too. We’ve got ADRs missing and now have 4 rooms booked at the Beach Club and one at the Yacht Club on MDE...we only have one room booked at BC in ‘real life’ although I would be a very happy camper if they moved us to the Yacht Club

Oh and we appear to have five 14 day Disney tickets each

As long as they are not looking for me to pay for this little lot then i’m sure it will all work out ok by arrival day.
Gabsnoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List