Notices

Old 28 Sep 18, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
TheHunts
Very Serious Dibber

Final update, 28-9-18.

I squeezed one out, so we squeezed one in.
Florida October 2018.
The Pre-Trip Report.
FINAL UPDATE.

So here we are with less than 2 weeks to go until we jet off, EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!
It’s come round so fast!
This will probably be the last post before we go so I’ll try and fill you in on everything.

We’ve had our final Florida meeting, we ate pizza and drank lots of bud light 🍻 we also went through all the table service restaurants we are eating at and wrote down what meal we fancy atm. Will compare once we’re back to what we actually got.

We had a disaster with one of our ADRs too 😩, I’d booked chef Mickeys for the Tuesday but when I logged in to the app a few weeks ago the ADR was showing for September 10th instead of October 9th 🤔 so I rang Disney and explained but there was nothing they could do as it was showing being booked for September so we’ve had to cancel it 😭😭😭 hoping and praying someone drops a reservation and we can scoop it up, we managed to get on at the wave so it’s not the end of the world we just really wanted to take Emilia to chef mickeys this trip. I didn’t think at the time but a few days ago I was checking my emails and found the original chef Mickeys one with the booking info 🤦🏻, cest la vie.

Fastpass booking day went by with the usual dramas, Olaf kept visiting me telling me there was a problem but I managed to get all the ones we wanted 🙌🏼 including slinky dog, flight of passage and an evening Everest one. I’ve been fiddling with them everyday since then 😂 but I think I’ve got them all in place now.

Our travel documents arrived the other day 😆 EEEEEEEKKKKKK. Which lead to us having to ring Disney as Emilia wasn’t showing on any of the paperwork, I know I forgot to book her on to the ADRs but I deffinatly booked her on the holiday haha. Disney confirmed it was there mistake and have emailed us the correct paperwork.

We’ve also finally booked out MNSSHP tickets, Megan and CJ have bought me my ticket for my birthday 😊 we’ve got the best t-shirts & bows for the party and we have finally ordered our travel tops. Starting to feel abit more organised now.

Speaking of my birthday, we went for an amazing Disney themed afternoon tea at Mrs Potts in Bacup, great way to get us ready for disney! I also got lots of Disney themed presents 😆 yay.

Right, I think that’s everything. All that’s left to do now is pack 😱 which will probably take me all week as Emilia has enough outfits for a year at Disney 😂🙈 thanks for reading along with our pre trip, keep your eyes peeled for the trip report!

TheHunts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 18, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Wow, a week to go! Have an awesome trip, I hope Emilia enjoys her first wdw holiday of a lifetime!

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 18, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Just found your pre-trippie, 1 week today Emilia is beautiful. Hope you all have an amazing time xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 18, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHunts
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Wow, a week to go! Have an awesome trip, I hope Emilia enjoys her first wdw holiday of a lifetime!
It’s come around so fast! I can’t wait to see her face in Disney 😆.

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Just found your pre-trippie, 1 week today Emilia is beautiful. Hope you all have an amazing time xx
So excited! Can’t belive we will be there this time next week. Thank you.
TheHunts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 18, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Have a Fab time! We aren’t far behind you. 😁

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 18, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
TheHunts
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
Have a Fab time! We aren’t far behind you. 😁

Kat
So exciting watching that countdown isn’t it. Hope you have a fab holiday!
Old 4 Oct 18, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHunts
Very Serious Dibber

*final final update* 4-10-18.

I squeezed one out, so we squeezed one in.
Florida October 2018.
The Pre-Trip Report.
*FINAL FINAL UPDATE.*

The time has finally arrived, tomorrow is our pre travel day and I’m already too excited to sleep 😂

Not much has happened this week, we all packed pretty early on in the week cos we’re all eager beavers! So the cases have been sat there staring at me since Tuesday 🙈. Good job Emilia gets a case as it’s bursting at the seems, the rest of us have plenty of room for all the Disney teddies were gonna buy her, well all of us apart from Megan who seems to be taking 100 pairs of shoes.

We’ve also booked the Escape lounge, Gaynor found a discount code and Megan and Chels had used it last week when the went to Dubai and enjoyed it, so we thought why not. Oh and we’ve amended our BoG order as then now serve alcohol at lunch time 🥂.

I also thought I would give you a quick idea of what we have planned, so you can see what we’re up to -

Day 0 - pre travel day. Final day at work, hair/nails appointments, pizza, bud light & lots of excitement.
Day 1 - travel day. Escape lounge. MAN-MCO ✈️, All Star Movie Resort, five guys 🍔, publix & chill.
Day 2 - Magic Kingdom. CRT 👸🏼, rides, chill, happily ever after & lots of happy tears.
Day 3 - animal kingdom. Rides, pandora, Yak & Yeti, chill & river of lights.
Day 4 - Magic Kingdom. The wave (hoping to change back to chef mickeys), rides, BoG, chill for Gaynor, Billy, Aidan and Emilia, MNSSHP for Abbie, Megan and Chels 🎃.
Day 5 - Hollywood Studios. ToT, Sci Fi Dine In, chill, Toy Story Land & Star Wars fireworks.
Day 6 - Epcot. Rides, F&W festival, Disney Springs, Homecomin’.
Day 7 - Hollywood Studios. ToT, toy story land, chill & Planet Hollywood.
Day 8 - Animal Kingdom. Pandora, FoP FP 🙌🏼, Disney Springs & Home (we’re not talking about this yet tho).

I think that’s everything we have planned, obviously Emilia will be ruling the holiday so we shall see what we actually do.

Now let’s get on with the holiday, thanks for reading. If you would like to follow along with our trip I will be posting on IG - Disneydining18.

Old 6 Oct 18, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
donna252
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Sounds great can’t wait to read all about it. Going to follow along on Instagram! Have a fab time!
AoA/RPROct 2014, New York Aug 2015, SSR/Cabana Bay/RPR/Poly March 2016, DLP June 2016, Las Vegas March 2017, DLP July 2017, Vero beach/Yacht Club Oct 2017, DLP March 2018, Dubai April 2018, New York Dec 2018, DLP July 2019, Lapland Dec 2019, Dubai Aug 2022, Disney Magic Sept 2022, Dubai Oct 2022, RPR/AKL/Coronado springs/Contemporary April 2022Lapland Jan 2023, New York, Vero beach, Yacht club and Wilderness Lodge Aug 2023
donna252 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List