Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 28 Oct 18, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
dee slack
Imagineer

anyone offer this service in Miami lol?!
Disney Magic 1998*Rocky Mountaineer 2002*Italy 03 *Kenya safari 03*US S'west 04 *Dubai 04*China & Hong Kong 05*Royal Clipper 05*Sth Africa,Swaziland, Zambia,Botswana 06*India 06*Iceland 07*WDW VR 07*Tanzania 11*Japan 12*DCL EBTA 13*HK DL, Angkor Wat Cambodia,Vietnam,Thailand,Singapore 2014* DCL EBPC 14*Galapagos, Machu Picchu 15*DCL Hawaii 15*Australia,Bali 16*Asian parks 17*Alaska & polar bears 18*ABC's & Cuba cruise
dee slack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 18, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Rob & Jan
Being a bit Goofy

We have used Beth a few time and have always found her to be excellent, she puts so much effort into the gifts she delivers .
Rob & Jan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 18, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
LoopyDisney7
Excited about Disney

I agree with what the majority of people have said. We used Beth last year for a few parcels and some groceries. The experience start to finish was flawless and everything arrived the night we did. Beth and her husband are such lovely people.

I've recommended to someone who isn't on the Dibb who also received amazing service a few months ago, and I will be using Beth again next year.

I've read good things about the other Personal Shopper on The Dibb too. I think the service both these ladies provide is so invaluable to many and adds that extra bit of pixie dust to so many holidays.
LoopyDisney7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 18, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
saraflorence
Trying for More Ears

We have used Orlando Package Depot since they have a store and we prefer picking up our parcels our self but they do offer a delivery option.
saraflorence is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 18, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer!
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

I used this service for our trip in May and was informed after each of my parcels arrived.
When met at the hotel she was friendly, patient and let us use the pull along cart to take our stuff to the room as we had so many boxes! Haha
She then said if we needed anything delivered during our trip there wouldn’t be a cost! A nice gesture.

I’ll be using them in the run up to next years holiday when I’m hunting the bargains online!
DisneyDreamer! is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 18, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
toonmadlad
Excited about Disney

I used Beth & Tim's service in August, over a period of 4 months quite a lot of parcels were delivered to their address, as each parcel arrived Beth would message me via messenger that it had arrived.

Delivery to the hotel was brilliant and at a time that was good for me, both Beth and Tim were brilliant and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again, an awesome couple who are trying to make our holiday time a bit easier and a little more special.

Keep up the good work Beth & Tim
Old 9 Nov 18, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Peanutt
VIP Dibber

Peanutt's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We used their service for the first time this year - unfortunately I have to say it will also be our last. Communication through emails werent exactly prompt - we told them exactly when we would like delivery as soon as we looked to place an order from them - one of the packages delivered was a gift for our little one and we wanted it delivered just after we arrived - this was a huge important part of our planning. Although we kept messaging Beth once we had landed etc we had to wait as apparently Tim was busy - even a suggestion to deliver another day - in all honesty to accept a 'booking' and then not to deliver at the agreed time to us was simply not acceptable. We had also asked that our Walmart delivery was NOT left with bell services only to be told by then that it was.

In therory its a great business idea - but ultimately not very well executed for us and not something we could recommend to use if you wanted guaranteed delivery at a specific timeslot.

Edited to add - We appreciate this does work well for many people and we are in the minority but the op did ask hence our comments on how it worked for us as first time users

Edited at 08:48 PM.
Peanutt is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 18, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Gemelos
Trying for More Ears

I can’t believe their prices! They are way too cheap for the parcel delivery service! Unlimited parcels and delivery for $20 is crazy!

I’ve sent an enquiry Fairytale Shopper but you really need to increase your prices. You may get less customers but will decrease your workload and increase your profits 😊
Gemelos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 18, 04:11 AM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gemelos View Post
I can’t believe their prices! They are way too cheap for the parcel delivery service! Unlimited parcels and delivery for $20 is crazy!

I’ve sent an enquiry Fairytale Shopper but you really need to increase your prices. You may get less customers but will decrease your workload and increase your profits 😊
I have said this from the beginning. As an accountant there is no way I would advise anyone to provide this service for such a low price without setting limits on number of parcels etc. People are expecting 5 star service for a bargain price.
Old 27 Nov 18, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Posiesmum View Post
Used them in October. Communication a bit spotty but as a pp has said, their fee is very reasonable and all was delivered perfectly. I was never lied to and I think it unfair of some posters to suggest that. I’d happily use them again.
This!

We used Beth and Tim this month. I got a parcel delivered to them and also opted for a gift basket and cake to be made. Sometimes contact could be sporadic and it was generally myself prompting but we they provide a great service, for the price, we will definitely use again when we return in May x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List