Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 20 Nov 18, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
littlejem1
Dibbing with Tink

Time to say good-bye - January 2016 Day 7

Day 6

22nd January Shopping and Chill Day. Day 7

Well today we had to have another rest day as they said we were going to have a big storm and we knew that when a storm was around they usually stop the rides, so we had a lovely lie in. I also did some washing and again we did ourselves a cooked breakfast.
Eventually the rain came although it wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be, we saw heavier rain when we last visited in September 2014.
Anyway, we went to Orlando Premier Outlets and had a good look around. Now I wasn’t going to buy anything but I ended up with this little lot.

while Steve got this

Well Steve totalled mine before discounts and it came to $440, once all discounts were finally taken off it worked out that I paid $180. Some really great bargains for a change. I spent all my money for that day and Steve wouldn’t let me forget it. Lol. Now I really don’t usually like shopping but have to say that I did enjoy myself I think it was because this time around it was just the two of us so we could just take our time. After spending all my money there was nothing more to do but to go back to the Villa and have a chill. I had had a message from my sister on WhatsApp and she told me how to fix my Hudl so I got to work on that and it was a success.

Tonight, we decided we would go out for dinner and yet again we did a first and went to Longhorns Steak House and have to say this was absolutely amazing. The steak just melted in your mouth for pudding I went for the key lime pie which was also lovely. By the end we were both stuffed so made our way back to the car, as it was still pretty earlyish we headed to Old Town where we had a bit of a walk around, there was music playing and it was such a relax place to be. Then we decided to have a little look at the cars that were there.

These were just some of the cars that were there, then they all got in their cars and started parading around. We then decided to make our way back to the car and then headed back to the Villa and again just chilled with a lovely Hot Chocolate and Marshmallow drink. After such a lovely chilled day we finally went up to bed.

Day 8

January 2006 & 2009 Paradise Cove
September 2014 - Bella Vida
January 2016 - Compass Bay 2nd Honeymoon
February 2019 - Eagle point South.
Disney, Finally here we come and the Grandkid's still don't know Sshhhh- September 2014
Time to say Good-bye... January 2016

Edited at 09:36 PM.
littlejem1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 18, 11:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Zomax25
VIP Dibber

Mobile

What a great day and some amazing bargains! I do love to shop 😂
Zomax25 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 18, 07:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Palm trees
Apprentice Imagineer

Great car photos, I think my kids would love to go there.
Palm trees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 18, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
littlejem1
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by Zomax25 View Post
What a great day and some amazing bargains! I do love to shop 😂
Don't usually like shopping but I couldn't help but like this day. Thanks for reading.

Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
Great car photos, I think my kids would love to go there.
The cars are amazing the kids would love them. Thanks for reading.

January 2006 & 2009 Paradise Cove
September 2014 - Bella Vida
January 2016 - Compass Bay 2nd Honeymoon
February 2019 - Eagle point South.
Disney, Finally here we come and the Grandkid's still don't know Sshhhh- September 2014
Time to say Good-bye... January 2016
littlejem1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List