cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Day10 poor Maria no funny comments today

Maria looked ill not sick and not being sick just very tied . I asked what she wanted to do she said go back to the shopping cente and have a look around . I said fine I will all so prebuy our train ticket to the Eurostar station on Saturday. We walked though the village and went in the train station Maria had a sit down and I waited . There was a Italian bloke in front of me he shorted at the top of his voice and called 6 people over they all got under the rope and stated to talk to each other behind me there was shorting and swearing in english French Italian saying get back to the back they all where ha I got a go at each other . I just stood there I don’t mind waiting a few extra minutes finally I got to the front got my tickets and went for the train . Maria asked what was that all about the swearing ECT I told her know here a funny thing not one of the Italian party could bet though the barrer no idea why. We went down to the platform and waited the weather had changed and it was could and wet but never mind . We went in to the shopping cente then had a wander around the town for a change . We headed back to Disney and a walk around the other hotels . I said Maria should have a early night and try to sleep off the way she felt and looked . I came back to the hotel and made sure Maria was ok .u then headed back to the parks as I wanted to take a few pictures . I did get a surprise when I walked over the bridge near Santa Fay

Here some pictures

My surprise

Here some pics

When I can I will sort out more pictures I got over 900 so I do another theard with a link

Thanks for Reading

Just a update on Maria as I whitening this Maria looking and feeling better .
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 18, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
goodevans
VIP Dibber

goodevans's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Mobile

I liked your surprise kitty !
So glad Maria is starting to feel better.
Hotel Cheyenne DLP - 1994,Davy Crockett Ranch DLP - 1996 ,AllStars Sports WDW 1997,DL Hotel DLP - 1998,All Stars Movies WDW - 2000,AKL WDW -03,Newport Bay Club DLP - 04,AKL WDW- 06,Sequoia Lodge DLP 06
Fairfield Inn Marriot Village LBV-12

Hawthorn Suites LBV-14, Hotel Cheyenne DLP-17, LBV, RPR, POR-WDW, AMI+Disney Dream '18
goodevans is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 18, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
DizzyDisneyMum
Excited about Disney

Oh no, poor Maria. Glad she is feeling a bit better.
DizzyDisneyMum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 18, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by DizzyDisneyMum View Post
Oh no, poor Maria. Glad she is feeling a bit better.
Thank youx
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List