Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 27 Nov 18, 12:22 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Very weird shopping day today 26/11

I really wasn't interested in Black Friday sales so waited until today to go shopping and how weird it was. Got parked in Premium Outlets no problem and the shops I wanted to visit were very quiet - I wasn't after anything in particular but got a couple of small bargains that will be good Xmas pressies.

Things got even odder when I went to IKEA (don't ask ) and I had the entire place to myself ... that would never happen in the UK. However, when I left to put my purchase in the car I saw another customer who was busy tying a sofa on to the top of his car with the twine they provide. I made sure I didn't follow him on to I4.

Mall at Millenia was virtually empty and many stores had really good promos on (OK perhaps not rock bottom prices but good all the same) - Pottery Barn kids had some amazing bargains which I didn't expect and even my credit card was happy.
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 18, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
pammiep
slightly serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 6
Mobile

We did most of our shopping last Wednesday then really early on Friday morning and it was nothing compared to our Boxing Day nonsense. I ordered a few things from A&F online and picked them up at Mall at Millenia yesterday. They honoured my online discount of 50% off so got the cosy coat I wanted.
pammiep is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 18, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

I noticed that some shops at Millenia Mall were saying to customers it maybe cheaper in store than online but if it is not we will price match... must be desperate to make sales targets.
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 18, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

We were in the ugg store and Saks at the outlet last night both we were the only ones in
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List