Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 8 Dec 18, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by vampiress88 View Post
Those right good boxes. Really want some
Ah right. The snack boxes? I didn't someone made them for me but I honestly can't remember where I got them from xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 19, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Cazzius
Apprentice Imagineer

I think that went pretty well!

A bargain breakfast is always a good start too.

Perhaps the snack boxes can be used in future - perhaps on long road trips or something.

I hope Virgin change their menu when we fly with them in October, as I would have had the pasta and toally agree with you that a pasta starter and a pasta main is wrong! However, on BA the salad was couscous based... which is a nightmare to eat on a moving plane! I spilled it EVERYWHERE!

A shame you didn't get the room you requested, but at least you were near the bust stop and it meant you got a little first night walk to let it all sink in and be proud that your planning had paid of and you had made it.

At least you remembered the snack swap, I would have lost my head and picked up a drink!

First Time Floribobs (The Irma Remix) - WDW trip report *Complete*
While The Cat's Away, The Caz Will Play With The Mouse - Solo DLP Trip Report
Cazzius is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 19, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Cazzius View Post
I think that went pretty well!

A bargain breakfast is always a good start too.

Perhaps the snack boxes can be used in future - perhaps on long road trips or something.

I hope Virgin change their menu when we fly with them in October, as I would have had the pasta and toally agree with you that a pasta starter and a pasta main is wrong! However, on BA the salad was couscous based... which is a nightmare to eat on a moving plane! I spilled it EVERYWHERE!

A shame you didn't get the room you requested, but at least you were near the bust stop and it meant you got a little first night walk to let it all sink in and be proud that your planning had paid of and you had made it.

At least you remembered the snack swap, I would have lost my head and picked up a drink!
It went a lot better than I expected. They all did really well. The snack boxes are currently filled with all the sweets from Disney... We haven't ate a full one yet 😂

Hoprfully they'll have changed it I'll let you know in May haha. Oh no way I can imagine that being a nightmare! I'd have done the exact same thing.

In the end we were happy we were so close to the bus stop but we'd pay for a preferred next time I think as we didn't utilise the refillable drinks as much as we should have.

Honestly it was ingrained on my brain to swap the drink for a snack I just didn't think there was more than just crispie treats at that time haha. Thank you for reading xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 19, 11:58 PM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Great trip report writing Kelly

The kids sounded well behaved on the flight, it must seem like a lifetime to them.

I feel your pain though... really Virgin... Twister lolly’s!

I’m looking forward to reading all about your magical adventures
Old 12 Jan 19, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post

The kids sounded well behaved on the flight, it must seem like a lifetime to them.

Thank you and thanks for reading.

They all did fab on the flight apart from Thomas and Caitlin messing with each other a few times 🙄

Yes! Someone who agrees... I'm still bitter about it now 😂

Thank you I'm up to day 10 now I think! The rest of the days are in the index xx
Old 29 Jun 19, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Glad your travel day went so well. Sounds like the kids coped brilliantly apart from the tiredness at the end which is to be expected.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 19, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post

HAYLEY! They've brought the fab lolly's back

Thank you Linda, they did fab, especially for their first long haul flight. I think having different things to do such as colouring, reading, films, TV programs etc really helped. We were definitely all tired by that point, thank you for reading xx