Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 17 Dec 18, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by PPM View Post
I’ll ask again, what do you folks do about all the water that’s evaporated from the clothes? Do you use a dehumidifier, or does it just disperse in your home? I just have a concern where all the water is going.
If you have a condenser tumble dryer, you will know how much water comes out of your clothes, as you empty the container regularly.
I find it disperses fine its not as bad as putting stuff on the radiators or hanging it and leaving it to air dry and I haven't had any issues with damp either. It does depend on how wet your items are and I do air the house everyday even in the cold/wet so that probably helps
You can use a dehumidifier if your concerned but I don't think its a must have

Edited at 01:04 PM.
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 18, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
hideinpockets
Apprentice Imagineer

hideinpockets's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

It does fold flat, if you buy the cover as well that doubles as a cover for it whilst it’s totally flat. It’s still the same size height wise but the sides fold totally flat against it.

I don’t personally have a dehumidifier for it and don’t find that our house has any extra water vapour in it or any damp. I’ve never felt like we’ve needed one.
hideinpockets is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 18, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Posiesmum
VIP Dibber

Posiesmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by PPM View Post
I’ll ask again, what do you folks do about all the water that’s evaporated from the clothes? Do you use a dehumidifier, or does it just disperse in your home? I just have a concern where all the water is going.
If you have a condenser tumble dryer, you will know how much water comes out of your clothes, as you empty the container regularly.
Never had any issues with damp at all - it just dispersed. However, our house is very well ventilated anyway.
Posiesmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 18, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
PPM
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Posiesmum View Post
Never had any issues with damp at all - it just dispersed. However, our house is very well ventilated anyway.
Thanks to you and Mandco. Will now take the handcuffs off Mrs PPM and allow her to push the buy button.

Once again thanks folks
PPM is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List