Old 3 Apr 18, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Gem67
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Bikini Babes w/c 2nd April 18

Good evening Babes!

A slightly delayed start to the week - hope you had a lovely weekend and didn't overdose tooo much on chocolate!

Having been rather under the weather last week (typical as I had the week off ) my week ended up with the kitchen starting to be removed and a plasterer in to sort out the walls prior to 4 days of visitors

I think I was glad to go back to work today!

3 weeks till our holibobs and lost 1.2lb this week, 10.1lb since new year.

I hope you are all well and the scales are being kind.

Gem

LBVR&S Apr23/POFQ Apr22/Apr18/
OKW Apr16/RPR&OKW Aug14/OKW Oct12/AKL Aug 10/RPR&CBR Oct 09/AKL Jul 08/AKL Jul 06/
Residence Inn SW Mar 05/Nikki Bird Apr 03
Gem67 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 18, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Smithkfs
Imagineer

Hey Gem

Hope you had a lovely Easter and that you're feeling better? (and your kitchen is coming along ok )

I took a walk to SW on Good Friday (got to get the legs moving ready for the Shine Walk ) and gained 2lb - Not bad seeing I was away for a week and we did a bake off for works chosen charity the Thursday before I weighed (there was a fair bit of cake consumed - all for a good cause ) - I did have a lot of chocolate on Sunday and Monday but back to having it only on a Saturday after weigh in

I'm trying to get back into the swing of exercise now - I've swapped the last 2 sessions of Body Balance for walking Toby - Loving the lighter evenings again - I was tempted to try Body Pump but I decided to hold off until they do another taster session first

Have a good week

x x

Kath x

Disney All Stars Movies Resort - 2006
Disney Pop Century Resort - 2007
Disney All Stars Sports Resort - 2010
Disney POFQ - 2013
- Smithy Goes Solo - Sept 2013 - Trip Report
Disney Pop Century Resort - 2015 - Disney and Me - Sept 15 - Trip Report
Smithkfs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 18, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Tracy34
Imagineer

Hey ladies

Gemma...big hugs and hope you feel better soon..💖

Kath I love the light nights as well...I can't wait to be able to sit out in the garden..🌞

I had a chocolate scoff on this weekend... weight remained the same so I'm hitting the diet full force this week..

Dieting is so boring..😠

Have a good week Babes...💞
Lindfields 2005, Hillcrest 2008, Sunset Ridge 2009, Windwood Bay 2011, Terrace Ridge 2013, Dallas Texas 2013, Bridgewater Crossing 2014, Terrace Ridge and Siesta Key June 2015, Siesta Key Nov 2015, Terrace Ridge June 2016, Sarasota Oct 2016, Sarasota and Siesta Key July 2017, Sarasota Oct 2017, Siesta Key June 2018, Siesta Key...Key West..Orlando Nov 2018, Siesta Key..Key West...Sarasota June 2019, Sarasota Oct 2019, Sarasota March 2020,
Tracy34 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 18, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Bertiebear
Imagineer

Hi
I’m Katie. I wasn’t on the social group but thought I’d drop in. I started weight watchers 4 weeks ago and have lost 7.5 lbs. can’t say I’m noticing it at the moment but I feel less bloated. I also do bounce classes which are fun. Is it ok to join in the chat?
Old 5 Apr 18, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Smithkfs
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bertiebear View Post
Hi
I’m Katie. I wasn’t on the social group but thought I’d drop in. I started weight watchers 4 weeks ago and have lost 7.5 lbs. can’t say I’m noticing it at the moment but I feel less bloated. I also do bounce classes which are fun. Is it ok to join in the chat?
Hey Katie

You're more than welcome to join in the chat - Well done on your weight loss so far

x

Kath x

Disney POFQ - 2013
Smithkfs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 18, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Gem67
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by Bertiebear View Post
Hi
Welcome Katie!

Please feel free to join in, the more the merrier, we are just going to start a new thread on Monday - we will chat about lots of things... but record our successes (and struggles) so we can support each other through those road bumps that life puts in to make things interesting!

Well done on your losses and for enjoying bounce (kind of wish there was one at a location/time that works for me as it sounds great) ... I think I am going to try some running - it worked for me a couple of years ago

LBVR&S Apr23/POFQ Apr22/Apr18/
OKW Apr16/RPR&OKW Aug14/OKW Oct12/AKL Aug 10/RPR&CBR Oct 09/AKL Jul 08/AKL Jul 06/
Residence Inn SW Mar 05/Nikki Bird Apr 03
Gem67 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 18, 09:00 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Morning ladies.
I've had a bit of an off week so not been on social sites that much

Welcome Katie

Gem , hope you had a nice birthday

Easter was quiet here. Connor is back to uni tomorrow . I do like having him home , it's flown by this time.

We are gearing up for A level revision stress It seems never ending.

I lost 1lb which is OK given Easter over indulgence. So that's a third of my holiday gain. Will find it easier with warmer weather and lighter nights, less inclined to hit the stodgy dinners!

Quiet day for me, Jamie is working and the other two are on a footy watching fest.

Have a nice weekend.
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 18, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Charl_bb
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Hi, I'm Charlotte, please can I join in? I am starting to eat healthier food and exercise more from Monday as I am currently the heaviest I have been (apart from around around children). I need a little group to chat with to keep me motivated and to help other people stay motivated too :-)
Charl_bb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 18, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Smithkfs
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Charl_bb View Post
Hi, I'm Charlotte, please can I join in? I am starting to eat healthier food and exercise more from Monday as I am currently the heaviest I have been (apart from around around children). I need a little group to chat with to keep me motivated and to help other people stay motivated too :-)
Welcome to the group Charlotte Good Luck we're here with you every step of the way

x

Kath x

Disney POFQ - 2013