Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Originally Posted by Bubble123 View Post
Hey

June 2019 here too

We're travelling on the 8th - 18th Manchester - Orlando..

Staying at the Rosen Inn International - again!

First stayed here in 1999 on a school trip
Ooh 2 days after us Did the Rosen Inn International used to be the Rodeway? If so that's where we stayed on our first visit back in 2007
Originally Posted by Irisis View Post
Another June 2019'er here as well!

We will be booking last minute for the first time ever. We're down to one income as I'm back in full time education to get my degree, so will be doing it on the cheap. My daughter will be 10 next year and I'd rather do it cheap and cheerful whilst she's still young than wait, when we're back to two incomes again she may well be a stroppy teenager by then who doesn't want to come.
When are you thinking of going?
Originally Posted by Cloverlady View Post
Hi fellow June 2019ers!

Exciting!

I'm still considering moving to the Cabins from POR for more space, but have since heard more accommodation becomes avaiable at 330 days out so I will hang on

Last minute hols - I don't blame you Irisis, We booked last minute a couple of times when kids were younger, makes a lot of sense!

Not stayed at Rosen Inn International but friends have and they love it , plus we stayed at Rosen Inn Pointe on our very first trip to Orlano in 2004 (was Quality Inn Plaza at the time)
When is it you're going?
Ninja is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 18, 04:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Bubble123
Imagineer

The Rosen Inn International used to be the Quality Inn International..

I stayed here in 1999 on a school trip.. Then we stayed here in 2009, 2013, 2014, 2016 & 2017

So looking forward to this..

We're off to Cornwall with the dogs today too!
Old 18 May 18, 07:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
When is it you're going?
We are flying out from Manchester on 22nd June, flying back on 10th July

We are going to Florida in October this year too, but to do 2 cruises back to back and will only spend 1 day in Orlando - will be a nice 'taster day' for next year's holiday though!
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 18, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Irisis
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
When are you thinking of going?
The plan is for 10 days, hopefully within the first two weeks of the month
Old 2 Jun 18, 11:54 PM  
Link to this Post
FeFe
VIP Dibber

FeFe's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

We’re going june next year! 😆
Fly out Virgin from Glasgow on 23rd June, 2 weeks in a dibb villa then 5 nights at Hard Rock Hotel universal club level in a future rock star suite! 😆 I’m sooo excited, I can’t wait!
June 14 New York and Summer Bay
May 17 DIBB villa and Hard Rock
March 18 Hotel Metro New York
October 18 Majorca
June 19 Dibb Villa and Hard Rock
June 2022 dibb villa and Hard Rock
June 2024 Heron Villa again hard rock and poss beach club for couple of nights
FeFe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 18, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Irisis
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by FeFe View Post
We’re going june next year! 😆
Fly out Virgin from Glasgow on 23rd June, 2 weeks in a dibb villa then 5 nights at Hard Rock Hotel universal club level in a future rock star suite! 😆 I’m sooo excited, I can’t wait!
Welcome to the club! That itinerary sounds absolutely amazing.
Old 12 Jun 18, 04:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Bubble123
Imagineer

Booked a Mustang at the weekend for our holiday!

So excited.. Seems I posted in the July 2019 club by mistake!
Old 20 Jun 18, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Segdude
Very Serious Dibber

Segdude's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Only just squeeze in here, we fly on 27th. Booked the villa about an hour ago on our favourite community, Tuscan Ridge. Not sure who we will be flying with yet. We normally Fly Virgin from Gatwick into MCO, however we did go BA into Tampa a couple of years back, and currently this option looks cheaper. With 5 of us flying PE I need to wait for the sales and see what I can bag.
No specific itinerary, but interestingly when I told my daughters that as they all had jobs now they could buy their own park tickets, suddenly Disney was not a priority!
Segdude is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 18, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkstarburst
Excited about Disney

We fly from Glasgow on 8th June for 14 nights. Staying on site at POFQ and have DDP included. We will spend about 60% of out time at actual Disney Parks and will also visit Universal for 2 days, Legoland 1 day and have booked Discovery Cove for myself and my son on 15th June. This will be our first Florida trip so are very excited already!

I have the main package booked with Virgin which was surprisingly a good deal. Next to book will be 1 / 2 nights off site at Universal staying in either Hard Rock or RPR depending on what is best priced for our dates. There are 4 of us travelling - myself, DH, DS (9) and DS (8). Enjoying the planning already and on the look out for ways to save. Will also be keeping an eye on PE upgrade prices once we are within the 11 month period - no doubt checking the VA website daily :-)
pinkstarburst is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 18, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Originally Posted by pinkstarburst View Post
We fly from Glasgow on 8th June for 14 nights. Staying on site at POFQ and have DDP included. We will spend about 60% of out time at actual Disney Parks and will also visit Universal for 2 days, Legoland 1 day and have booked Discovery Cove for myself and my son on 15th June. This will be our first Florida trip so are very excited already!

I have the main package booked with Virgin which was surprisingly a good deal. Next to book will be 1 / 2 nights off site at Universal staying in either Hard Rock or RPR depending on what is best priced for our dates. There are 4 of us travelling - myself, DH, DS (9) and DS (8). Enjoying the planning already and on the look out for ways to save. Will also be keeping an eye on PE upgrade prices once we are within the 11 month period - no doubt checking the VA website daily :-)
Hi there and welcome to the June 2019 club
Now firstly lets get a few days shaved off your countdown as you only go 4 days after us we're at 347 days so your countdown should be showing at 351 days

We will be at POFQ from the 4th so may see you around, bet you are excited, it always is the first time, but then again so is the 2nd/3rd/4th
We did DC our first time, it's such a lovely relaxing day there
Make sure you pick up tips on how to get RPR cheaper, we are going to used our Tesco vouchers converted into Hotels.com vouchers
Ninja is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List