Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 12 Jun 18, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
mr&mrsmouse
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by DollyDimples View Post
We are flying from Glasgow on 1st July but at POFQ rather than POR. We were going to wait for in-direct fly's too but git a good deal on Thomas Cook direct flights so went for them instead. :-)
I think when my husband checked for us Im sure they didnt have a Tuesday flight which is what we'd need for coming home as its the 15 nights instead of 14 we're away for. I would have looked at moving dates but he already has to take days outwith his annual leave period so don't want him to have to ask for more
Did you book through the website or shop? Is it a flydrive?
mr&mrsmouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 18, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
DollyDimples
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by mr&mrsmouse View Post
I think when my husband checked for us Im sure they didnt have a Tuesday flight which is what we'd need for coming home as its the 15 nights instead of 14 we're away for. I would have looked at moving dates but he already has to take days outwith his annual leave period so don't want him to have to ask for more
Did you book through the website or shop? Is it a flydrive?
We booked through a shop (Dundee). We booked Flights, Car hire from day 13 to day 21 with full insurance (pick up at Disney and drop off at airport), 6 nights at Rosen Inn Pointe and 3 nights at RPR. The shops themselves can't provide a cost as it is not a package so they have to phone in the details. The central cost provider added a discount on the initial price quoted (we had asked for a few different options to be priced up) and then the shop applied a discount on top of that. We had already booked our 12 nights at POFQ with Disney before making this booking. We had a figure in our head for all of the above that we were happy with and without any mention of it the price came out as £1 less. We also go seat selection included after the price had already been agreed as RPR is classes as a Signature hotel and Signature holidays include free seat selection.
DollyDimples is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 18, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs dee
Imagineer

Mobile

That's fab Dolly Dimples. I usually book our trip through diy but this year I also priced with a Thomas cook store and got my long haul flights and pofq for the same as if I diy'd so I also booked . Being signature I also got seats included which would've cost me £200 so I was happy
And too many canary/Balearic island visits to list
Mrs dee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 18, 11:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dizzy
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Bubble123 View Post
Just booked a Mustang for our holiday
Oh my DH and DS would love that!

Unfortunately, I think trying to accommodate 4 people and associated luggage would be too much and as we are travelling around a fair bit we’ll be in the car a lot.
2013 - OKW - 20th Anniversary
2019 - 4 week Big Birthday Bonanza
Disney Dizzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 18, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
lothaerna
Proud to wear my Ears

lothaerna's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We are a 6, booked a virgin package for ease. Me (Jayne) DW (Laura) DD (Abbie) MIL (Ann) auntie and uncle.

Staying in AOA with virgin.

Flying from belfast to Mco 1st July for 21 nights

Got 21 day Disney
14 day universal

Will spend the 4th down in Clearwater. That’s as far as we’ve got

We booked back in February, so just waiting to book seats. Hopefllu bubble

Read my First pre-trip here

I will be doing a food report... hopefully.
lothaerna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 18, 11:25 PM  
Link to this Post
DDD
Apprentice Imagineer

DDD's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
We should all do a little dance now as we’re under a year countdown!

Be here before we know it!

DDD
DDD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 18, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
clochette
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by DDD View Post
We should all do a little dance now as we’re under a year countdown!

Be here before we know it!

DDD
I've been dancing since I booked but happy to join in yours - lol! Very excited!
clochette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 18, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

We have just booked our flights going on 6th -21st July, Belfast to MCO with Virgin. There will be me, DH, DS14 & DD12

We have booked our first 6 nights at the WDW Swan & Dolphin resort (DH was able to book this using points) & then we move to a lovely Dibb villa on Sunset lakes for 7 nights and then the plan is spend our last 2 nights at St Pete's beach.

We are only planning on the Disney parks this time as we haven't done them since 2012 Kids were only 7&5 at the time & can't really remember, plus there are quite a few new rides

Edited at 04:12 PM.
Cutiepie is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 18, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Segdude
Very Serious Dibber

Segdude's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Being a bit cheeky as we fly in June, but as we fly on 27th and are spending 18 days of July I figure we qualify for this group
We have the villa (Tuscan Ridge), flights (Norwegian) and car (Alamo via Discount Florida Car Hire) all booked, just need to decide what day we want to go to Discovery Cove and get that booked.
Just 10 months to go then...

Y'all take care
Nick
Segdude is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 18, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
cherylc5773
Helping Mickey

Mobile

We are in the July ‘19 club
We fly July 1st
Man to MCO
1 night Rosen
4 nights Royal Pacific Resort
1 night Pelican Beach Fort Lauderdale
7 night Caribbean cruise
1 night Rosen

Seats booked on dibbers row, tickets booked for universal, discovery cove and seaworld
2019 - Rosen/RPR/Ft Lauderdale/Caribbean/Celebration
2020 - Tampa/Bermuda/Azores/Mallorca/Alicante/Barclelona
cherylc5773 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List