Notices

Old 26 Jun 18, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by wozza View Post
We’re at POR and will be hopping to French quarter for beignets also! ❤️
This was one of the reasons why we chose FQ in the end, we debated the other moderates but felt we had to try the beignets. Plus they look great value for a snack credit
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 18, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
wozza
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
It is your daughter's 18th too isn't it? Hope she has a lovely time. What date is her birthday? My DDs is 22nd, my (older 😀 ) birthday is the 27th.

It would be lovely to see you there 😀
Her birthday is the 28th. I’ve booked a stay at the poly as a surprise ❤️
Port Orleans Riverside/Cocoa Beach October 2018
wozza is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 18, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by wozza View Post
Her birthday is the 28th. I’ve booked a stay at the poly as a surprise ❤️
The day after me then 😀. The Poly sounds a lovely treat. Our birthdays are why we upgraded the dining plan, lots of lovely meals planned as treats, plus MNSSHP
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 18, 07:02 AM  
Link to this Post
redspottyowl
Imagineer

redspottyowl's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Yes at the yacht club

These things are fun..and fun is good NYC/Orlando May/June 15 Pretrippy
Adults are only kids grown up pretrippy Oct/Nov 2013
A Bargain Hunters Pre-trip report Nov 2011
NOV 2011 - Villa offsite 'bargain hunters'
OCT/NOV 2013 - OLD KEY WEST Disney trip - DDP
OCT/NOV 2018 - Disney pixie dust Yacht Club stay
AUG 2022 - Cabana Bay -teen choice
redspottyowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 18, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by redspottyowl View Post
Yes at the yacht club
We are at Boardwalk on our first morning for Trattoria al Forno breakfast so close to Yacht Club. I hadn't really looked at Beach or Yacht club but I have recently, great location, may look into them for a future trip 😁

By the way, hope you enjoyed the Ed Sheeran concert. He was brilliant live, we all had a great evening.
Old 21 Jul 18, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Is your day 12 the 1st November Sue? Looking at your plans (you're far more organised than I am ) one of your last days in MK might be our first, so we might see you there (notice all the "mights" in there ?).
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 18, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by sammykitten View Post
Is your day 12 the 1st November Sue? Looking at your plans (you're far more organised than I am ) one of your last days in MK might be our first, so we might see you there (notice all the "mights" in there ?).
Yes day 12 is Nov 1st (your birthday) so we are in MK the day before (Weds) and on the Monday (29th). Think the Tues is going to be (another! 😀 ) shopping day now but plans in progress haha.
Old 21 Jul 18, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Hi Sue, I didn't realize so many on the October/November thread have pre-trippies! Can't wait to follow your trippie. I'm gonna go through our plans and see if there's any chance of a quick hello if we're in the same place together X
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 18, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Hi Sue, I didn't realize so many on the October/November thread have pre-trippies! Can't wait to follow your trippie. I'm gonna go through our plans and see if there's any chance of a quick hello if we're in the same place together X
That would be lovely, let me know if our paths cross and we can meet and say hi. Have you got a pre-trippie? There does seem to be a lot of October pre-trippies, shows how excited we all are for our holidays 😀
Old 21 Jul 18, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
That would be lovely, let me know if our paths cross and we can meet and say hi. Have you got a pre-trippie? There does seem to be a lot of October pre-trippies, shows how excited we all are for our holidays 😀
Ahh the only time would be Disney Springs on your day 11 which is our day 5. We have an ADR at either Chef Arts or T-Rex, could maybe meet for a drink at Starbucks or something

Yes I do, it's in my signature. I think I might links to everyone's pre-trippies at the start of the thread along with the travel dates X
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List