Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 1 Dec 18, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I'm torn between Dalton and Scarlett,think they both deserve to win,can't stand the wee cocky one though.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 18, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Is his Wife a walking advert for a plastic surgery clinic. That's gone wrong!
Lol but I can honestly say I haven't noticed but I bet I'll be noticing tomorrow, I like his wife she's often on loose women and she's quite opinionated , and often Robbie goes to work with her lol so I watch it more when she's on
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 18, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Lol but I can honestly say I haven't noticed but I bet I'll be noticing tomorrow, I like his wife she's often on loose women and she's quite opinionated , and often Robbie goes to work with her lol so I watch it more when she's on
Mrs Morrow says she has dominated him due to his previous issues in the past. If so good luck to her..

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 18, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Originally Posted by Scotsmomma View Post
I'm torn between Dalton and Scarlett,think they both deserve to win,can't stand the wee cocky one though.
He sings like he has a throat full of phlegm, I didn't like him first year he was on and don't like him this time round either, agree he does come across cocky and a bit too "street" with how he gabs on ... I honestly didn't think people talked like that since stone roses and happy Monday's in the 90s
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 18, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Mrs Morrow says she has dominated him due to his previous issues in the past. If so good luck to her..
I could have dominated Robbie very easily lol.

Scarlett murdered that song so she needs to go. Anthony’s story is quite a roller coaster m I’m not sure how he would handle fame though .
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 18, 12:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

This must be the worst final ever. I think Dalton has a good voice but he tends to over sing - I want him to win though.

The one from Liverpool is a joke - can’t sing for peanuts. I swear if he wins I will never watch it again.
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 18, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I will sit quietly in the corner and not mention that I am an Anthony fan! I don’t see him as cocky but rather over enthusiastic - I think he has ADHD or something similar, as he seems to be on edge the whole time -but I find that endearing!

Although, as far as the singing - Dalton blows them both out of the water and on that alone it should be a foregone conclusion -as long as Scarlett doesn’t win - can’t believe she was the last surviving girl, let alone a finalist!
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 18, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

This show is no longer about people coming off the street, but carefully selected invitees.
The Liverpudlian was thrown off last year for drug issues, but he is back cleaned up. He seems to know some very dodgy people if the papers are to be believed.
The girl was on a Traveller’s got talent show years back and is a well known singer in that community, she was on the year before and no doubt it was suggested she come back.
Dalton was on A Jamaican TV show, I don’t swallow the lack of confidence act at all- amazing singer and he and the production team knew it when they invited him on I suspect!

Edited at 09:28 AM.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 18, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Originally Posted by amy56 View Post
I will sit quietly in the corner and not mention that I am an Anthony fan! I don’t see him as cocky but rather over enthusiastic - I think he has ADHD or something similar, as he seems to be on edge the whole time -but I find that endearing!

Although, as far as the singing - Dalton blows them both out of the water and on that alone it should be a foregone conclusion -as long as Scarlett doesn’t win - can’t believe she was the last surviving girl, let alone a finalist!
Some people have to like him lol otherwise he wouldn't be in final three, but I'm in the camp of I don't like him, to be honest I think I won't be watching tonight until near the end which is a first for me, none of them I really like but think Dalton is head and shoulders the best of final three.
Old 2 Dec 18, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

We have always watched X Factor but gave up this year. The acts were poor and the judges were even worse! I love Robbie musically, but he and his wife really got on my nerves on this.

Did see a few minutes of it last night. Dalton can sing well enough, but seems to lack personality. Plus as I understand it, he has already been quite successful in Jamaica so why is he acting so shy? I don’t like the way so many invited acts get on the show now, makes it look fixed.

Scarlett is average, don’t think she would make the big time. And Anthony, he started off singing ok this year but seems to have forgotten it’s a singing competition and treats it as a bouncing competition. He is so hyper, makes me wonder why? I have the feeling he isn’t a very nice person and he is putting on one big act, don’t like him at all.

So I don’t care who wins 😀
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List