Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 27 Oct 18, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

The only thing that really lets them down is that communication can be hit & miss. Yes it can be a bit worrying when your emails are not responded to but ultimately everything was delivered as promised and the prices they charge are reasonable so I couldn't fault that side of the service.
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 18, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by DVCBT View Post
I am sorry I am behind in PayPal but we have made every delivery needed.
Tim hasn't been able to answer as emails as fast due to his job but we are trying to keep up. Please contact me directly if you need something.
Thanks,
Beth
Thanks so much for the update. I think we're all used these days to getting so many emails- "you've ordered", "we've taken payment" "we're now getting your order" "it's been despatched" "the courier is out with it for delivery" etc that that is what you get conditioned to expect. I was also concerned as I expected to pay in advance. I have ordered the other goods to go direct to the hotel. Thanks again!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 18, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Jockey
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Fluzz View Post
Thanks so much for the update. I think we're all used these days to getting so many emails- "you've ordered", "we've taken payment" "we're now getting your order" "it's been despatched" "the courier is out with it for delivery" etc that that is what you get conditioned to expect. I was also concerned as I expected to pay in advance. I have ordered the other goods to go direct to the hotel. Thanks again!
They won't let you down...I know they are working SO hard at the moment to ensure they get everything to everyone
Old 27 Oct 18, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post

I was going to use Beth for a item that my wife wanted from WDW, i must say she was on the ball and very polite and replied to messages

In the end i turned out to be a bit of a time waster and did not order the item, but i would be more than 100% happy to recommend her, personally, i feel the $20 is a little cheap for what they do, people send 10 plus parcels for her to hold and then a shopping trip to Walmart for themand then deliver to the hotel, way too cheap, i would be looking at a sliding scale of prices
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 18, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Originally Posted by Irishlass View Post
No experience, but my neighbour who is a member in here also had a problem, I was planning on using them 3 times next year, mentioned it to her and she told me her experience, then have saw too many complaints for me recently thats put me right off. And the same problems saying they'll send a picture/ email that night but it doesn't happen - yes thats telling lies. Quite a lot of "missed" emails also, address not being given for parcels to be delivered as part of their service. And I'm not talking about just this forum, as I heard about them from a Facebook group.

If I'm contacting and paying someone to take parcels in for me, make a gift basket etc then i expect to have decent communication, and photos of said hand made items BEFORE I arrive as in a few days beforehand to make sure I'm happy with the item.
To many occasions happening, again, if you offer a service whether it's in your free tome or not, you should be capable to keep on top of things, instead of adding stress and worry to the customer in the run up to their holiday.

Just my own opinions and expectations when availing of a service advertised.
Are you sure you’re not thinking of the ‘other’ shopper that, as mentioned, did actually close down her business and allegedly owed money to some people? I use a different Dibb advertiser for my shopping, (Angelbabe from When You Wish Gifts who is also amazing) guest gift baskets etc, but I have not heard anything bad about Beth. The ‘other’ shopper was removed and banned from one of the huge Florida Facebook groups.

Edited at 03:03 PM.
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 18, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Like Pussycat Doll, my sil has used Debbie at When You Wish Gifts three or four times now. On one occassion sil didn't know what to prepare in the way of gift baskets for her grandbairns so left their ages with Debbie along with a 'have at it' instruction, she was well delighted with the gifts that were put together.

Altho we have no need of gift services I gave sil the details of Dibb advertisers for this service. Sil now highly recommends Debbie to her friends heading to Orlando who need supplies/services upon arrival in Orlando.
Old 27 Oct 18, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Irishlass
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
Are you sure you’re not thinking of the ‘other’ shopper that, as mentioned, did actually close down her business and allegedly owed money to some people? I use a different Dibb advertiser for my shopping, (Angelbabe from When You Wish Gifts who is also amazing) guest gift baskets etc, but I have not heard anything bad about Beth. The ‘other’ shopper was removed and banned from one of the huge Florida Facebook groups.
No definitley not the other one, its because of that one, why I have been doing my research on similar people who offer these services.

I'm glad to see that many others have positive experiences with this lady, I'm just going on reviews and my neighbours experience. As I've said, I like to have and expect good communication with people offering services and don't expect to be let down and left in the dark when it comes to my requests, purchases etc.
again, an email takes less than a minute to read or send.

I will have a look at the lady you have mentioned though, so thank you.
Irishlass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 18, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Our experiences with Beth have been nothing but positive. Many times she has gone above and beyond the call of duty to get things for us, she takes and holds multiple parcels and did a full grocery order for us too - all for such a small fee. She is a really lovely person. We will continue to happily sign up to use her service every time we plan a trip.
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 18, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Mamie Baldwin
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I’ve only had good experiences with Beth and Tim, they received and delivered parcels for us in August and since then I’ve had items posted to me in the UK from them. I’ve also set up an account for next year. Lovely people.
Mamie Baldwin is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 18, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
stephen2203
Very Serious Dibber

Used Fairytale last month and couldn't have been happier with the service. Beth was an absolute pleasure to deal with.
stephen2203 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List