Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 3 Dec 18, 12:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Mad Hatters
slightly serious Dibber

The kids look so happy with the character interaction at breakfast.

Shame that Satuli canteen wasn't enjoyed. We loved it and rate it as one of our favourite quick service places.

Looks like it was a great day.
Mad Hatters is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 18, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Milpston
Imagineer

Great day. Such a shame about the pre FOP vomit. Hope you get to ride It another day.

We never did do ROL as have never read great reviews. Will have to make some effort next time though if it is still running.

Great breakfast and pictures at Tusker House. We rated it highly too
August 2021 - Anthem of the seas UK mini cruise Trip report *completed*
Vegas/LA Aug 22 - Trip Report In Progress
Milpston is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 18, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mad Hatters View Post
The kids look so happy with the character interaction at breakfast.

Shame that Satuli canteen wasn't enjoyed. We loved it and rate it as one of our favourite quick service places.

Looks like it was a great day.
They loved it, I think it was the perfect first character meal for them.

I know I was really disappointed. I think I would give it a try again but maybe when we were less tired and grumpy.

Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by Milpston View Post
Great day. Such a shame about the pre FOP vomit. Hope you get to ride It another day.

We never did do ROL as have never read great reviews. Will have to make some effort next time though if it is still running.

Great breakfast and pictures at Tusker House. We rated it highly too
We did ... although we almost didn't! Poor boy.

It's worth a watch but I wouldn't rush for FP's for it tbh.

It's fab isn't it, definitely one of our favourites

Thanks for reading xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 18, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Wow you covered a lot today👍
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 18, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
Wow you covered a lot today👍
We covered a lot more than I expected to be honest, thanks for reading xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 19, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Cazzius
Apprentice Imagineer

What a busy day!

I love the character outfits at Tusker, and so nice that you had really good meetings with them all.

Does Noah eat the sausages in McDonalds? maybe you could pass the round/square sausages off as those in future?

I didn't realise that you could meet Minnie and Mickey together at Adventurer's Outpost. I will add that to my list!

Haha, it is mean to laugh but Caitlin is living up to your nickname of Drama Llama. I hope she enjoyed the ride in the end!

Think I may be in trouble as I promised the BF that it would be cooler going in late October/November... doesn't sound like it. Oops!

Poor Thomas being sick right before FoP. I think where the food there can be quite rich it can easily have you feeling queasy. A shame as you would think a plain pizza would be a safe option At least you got to ride it later in the holiday.

Lots of lovely photos today, especially of the kids with the characters.

First Time Floribobs (The Irma Remix) - WDW trip report *Complete*
While The Cat's Away, The Caz Will Play With The Mouse - Solo DLP Trip Report
Cazzius is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 19, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Another busy but good day

Joan
Old 3 Jan 19, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cazzius View Post
What a busy day!

I love the character outfits at Tusker, and so nice that you had really good meetings with them all.

Does Noah eat the sausages in McDonalds? maybe you could pass the round/square sausages off as those in future?

I didn't realise that you could meet Minnie and Mickey together at Adventurer's Outpost. I will add that to my list!

Haha, it is mean to laugh but Caitlin is living up to your nickname of Drama Llama. I hope she enjoyed the ride in the end!

Think I may be in trouble as I promised the BF that it would be cooler going in late October/November... doesn't sound like it. Oops!

Poor Thomas being sick right before FoP. I think where the food there can be quite rich it can easily have you feeling queasy. A shame as you would think a plain pizza would be a safe option At least you got to ride it later in the holiday.

Lots of lovely photos today, especially of the kids with the characters.
They were fab outfits and definitely a great first character meet for us. I can't wait to return, I'd have happily paid OOP for this next time but as we don't have park tickets we can't

No he won't eat them unless they look like a 'normal' sausage. I'm not sure if it's part of his autism or him just being picky. If anything looks slightly different to how we have it at home he won't eat it

Yes I think it's one of the only places you can! It was a great meet and Minnie made a fuss of Caitlin's badge and even rewrote her name on it for her which was a nice little touch.

Now you know why she's named that it was funny, she can laugh about it now but at the time you'd think we'd chucked her in a pool fully clothed in winter the way she was going on

It definitely wasn't for us ... I think the coolest it got was 26C, however, when we went shopping and I was speaking to an assistant, she said it was unusually hot for this time of year. The week after we left it plummeted and temps were down to around 5C! It's mad how it can just change!

I think it was too heavy on the tomato base for him poor boy, I wished we'd got to go back and use the FP's but we didn't have time Thank you for reading xx

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Another busy but good day

Joan
Thank you for reading Joan xx
Old 14 Jan 19, 11:57 PM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Ummm jungle juice is sooo good

Thomas was a brave boy going on Everest twice Shame he was poorly later on, bless his heart eating the pizza.

We all cheat watching It’s Tough To Be A Bug, we all sit on the edge of the seat to avoid any sudden surprise’s
Old 15 Jan 19, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Ummm jungle juice is sooo good

Thomas was a brave boy going on Everest twice Shame he was poorly later on, bless his heart eating the pizza.

We all cheat watching It’s Tough To Be A Bug, we all sit on the edge of the seat to avoid any sudden surprise’s
It's amazing! I've made it at home since we've come back but it's just not the same I'm not a big juice fan and I'd rather have a water or cup of tea with breakfast but that stuff is addictive

He has no fear at all that one in fact Noah is the same but he just wasn't tall enough, as soon as he's tall enough he'll be on without a doubt! He's over the moon that when we go to Busch Gardens he can go on The Scorpion which goes upside down

I cheated too as I have a bad back so I sat forward a little but it was fun to watch everyone else at least they know for next time, although I don't think they'd go on it next time! Xx