Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 25 Nov 18, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Mobile Nintendo switch

Hi! Has anyone seen any good deals for the Nintendo switch? Cheapest I can find is the neon one on amazon for £250. I’m assuming I can just buy one and my girls can play on it together? They want the Pokemon game too but not fussed about the Pokemon designed switch - do they need that pole ball to play or is that just an add on gimmick? There’s so many options to choose from, they don’t make it easy for clueless parents!
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 18, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

£250 is about the cheapest you'll get the console

the pokeball controller adds to the pokemon game play but is not essential you can play without it

argos have some switch accessories on offer at the moment
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 18, 07:07 AM  
Link to this Post
whlparkstone
Imagineer

Mobile

Look through top cashback and see where is offering any cashback incentives. Currys/PC World normally have offers on
Old 28 Nov 18, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks for the replies! I went to order the Amazon one and it had gone up to £332- I hadn’t realised so much had been knocked off it! I think Argos is the next best price at £289.
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 18, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
oeamon
Apprentice Imagineer

there are a couple of switch deals on hotuk deals today tied to the ebay 15% discount, just search for switch on the hot uk deals website and it will show you the deals available
oeamon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 18, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
shack69
Imagineer

check out argos ebay page today as they have 15% (code presents) and have a couple of Switchs
eg : Nintendo Switch Diablo III Limited Edition Console + Themed Carry Casedelivered £284 at Argos eBay
or £271.87 @ Boss_deals eBay
shack69 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 18, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Mobile

Ooh I was just coming back to say I’ve found a code on eBay, thank you! We’ve got it through curry’s at eBay, was £279 but with the presents code we’ve got it for £237.

Will have to look at games and accessories now, does anyone recommend anything? I was looking at a stand so they can play together without holding it, some charge it too. They def want the Pokemon game.
Old 28 Nov 18, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by shack69 View Post
check out argos ebay page today as they have 15% (code presents) and have a couple of Switchs
eg : Nintendo Switch Diablo III Limited Edition Console + Themed Carry Casedelivered £284 at Argos eBay
or £271.87 @ Boss_deals eBay
I’ve got it through curry’s but Argos would probably have been better now I’m looking at it as I could have picked it up today. Never mind.

Also there’s an offer in the homepage that you have to activate for 6x nectar points, if anyone is going to order anything.
Old 29 Nov 18, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
mason1
Imagineer

mason1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
I bought one through Toby Deals - £239 - cheapest I could find, plus 3% cash back with Quidco
Old 29 Nov 18, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
I picked one up yesterday via Currys on eBay, bundled with Mario Kart for c£250 using the PRESENTS 15% off trick.

If you are hunting for games, check out hotdealsuk as there's another eBay trick making use of a US 25% discount code that you can use to order from UK suppliers (such as Currys and Argos etc).

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List