Old 7 Dec 18, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Lizzim
Imagineer

Lizzim's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
2 weeks with the family... are we crazy?! Day 13

12 Oct

This morning we got up at around 0800 and started packing up our things as we were moving across to Bay Lake Tower for our final night in a Grand Villa!

Rob and I were packed by about 1030 and we left the villa at 1130 with a few of the bags for the rest of the group. They were planning to relax for a bit and join us when the room was ready.

We checked in and left our bags with Bell Services before getting lunch at the Contempo Café (I had a child’s turkey sandwich meal and Rob had a flatbread and fries) and we got drinks with our refillable mugs (which were still active from our earlier stay).

We popped across to the Magic Kingdom for a little while and I finally got to ride The Haunted Mansion using a FP, I also did a little bit of shopping in Memento Mori where I got a cushion and some coasters

I hadn’t booked any other FP in advance but we had a look and picked one up for The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh…! So we did that and then decided to leave the park and check back on the room.

We got back to the Contemporary and got some more drinks and soaked up the atmosphere for a while before getting an email telling us the room was ready.

We got into the room at about 1530 and the rest of the group arrived just as we were heading upstairs. I took loads of photos Our lake view turned out to be amazing as we could also see the park from our 4 balconies!

Most of us stayed at the room for a little while (I loved sitting out on the balcony listening to the train with the Magic Kingdom in the background) whilst Kev, Sharna, Blake and Leona went to the Animal Kingdom for a little while.

The arrived back and we went and got dinner got from the contempo cafe to eat in room, making use of our large table

As we had a fantastic view we watched Hallowishes from our balcony and then the Electrical Light Parade from the stairwell as the floats didn’t come as far around as our room.

Edited at 02:44 PM.
Lizzim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 18, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
What a fabulous villa at the contemporary. Great views from the balcony.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 18, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Lizzim
Imagineer

Lizzim's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
What a fabulous villa at the contemporary. Great views from the balcony.
Yeah, it used over a year of our DVC points but it was totally worth it for that view 😀
Lizzim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List