Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 12 Dec 18, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
hideinpockets
Apprentice Imagineer

hideinpockets's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

I don’t see anything to be concerned about?! I mean yes it was a lot in 2 hours but he’s 12, I imagine there would be a lot of 12 year olds who could eat that many in the same space of time, I don’t personally think it’s anything you need to speak to his dad about.
hideinpockets is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 18, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
He will be fine, he might throw up lol! I would probably say in future one a day but we will make an exception as its Christmas. My sister used to eat four bars at once and now she’s borderline diabetes, she’s 66 today, so maybe a conversation for the future x
Old 12 Dec 18, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Loftus
Imagineer

Originally Posted by novocastrian View Post
ive had 4 twirls today

im 49 ...
You'll be dizzy.
Loftus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 18, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
anneeb
Apprentice Imagineer

I would have been surprised if he had kept any of them until he got there. Our grand-daughter can get through 2 twirls in less time than it takes to unwrap them, grand-son is even quicker.
anneeb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 18, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loftus View Post
You'll be dizzy.
my head is spinning...

(theres one for the teenagers... )
novocastrian is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 18, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
dreamadream
Imagineer

6 bars in 2hrs? I call that a wonderful challenge!
Seriously, chill, most kids do this given the chance. Childhood is about being reckless and enjoying yourself! And if he is sick, then that’s how he learns his chocolate limit!

A few christmas’s ago we were in hospital with the youngest having an emergency op, our then 12 year old stayed home on his own (everyone was away or working!) he ate 3 entire selection boxes (so ? 16 Bars) and played on his new XBox for about 14hrs straight. He survived (and more importantly so did his poorly sister!) He still says it was his best Christmas ever

Edited at 07:34 PM.
dreamadream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 18, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
greekgranny
Imagineer

Glad no one counts how many Jaffa cakes I eat once I open the packet

He will live to tell the tale!
Old 12 Dec 18, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

Or iced mince pies in my case! Tesco didn’t help having them at 2 boxes for 1.50

Originally Posted by greekgranny View Post

happytraveller is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 18, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dreamadream View Post
6 bars in 2hrs? I call that a wonderful challenge!
Seriously, chill, most kids do this given the chance. Childhood is about being reckless and enjoying yourself! And if he is sick, then that’s how he learns his chocolate limit!

A few christmas’s ago we were in hospital with the youngest having an emergency op, our then 12 year old stayed home on his own (everyone was away or working!) he ate 3 entire selection boxes (so ? 16 Bars) and played on his new XBox for about 14hrs straight. He survived (and more importantly so did his poorly sister!) He still says it was his best Christmas ever
This made me laugh
happytraveller is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 18, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by greekgranny View Post

Jaffa cakes are like pringles, they need eating in one sitting, plus jaffa cakes are really fresh air and orange which are both good for you 😉😉
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List