Notices

Old 30 Oct 15, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
littlejem1
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by Cuxi View Post
Yes, we are leaving for Birmingham airport next Saturday, the downside is, I've got shingles!

It came on last Tuesday and I've been so lucky to not get much in the way of pain with them and could describe them as uncomfortable. I'm load up with anti viral tabs and cream.

I should be in good nick by next weekend and we're really looking forward to going now, my daughter and I could both do with a nice break, now.

Get Christmas out of the way and you'll be full on for yours, too ... : - )
Oh dear what a time for them to appear hope it calms down before you go.
Hope you and your daughter have a really lovely time.

January 2006 & 2009 Paradise Cove
September 2014 - Bella Vida
January 2016 - Compass Bay 2nd Honeymoon
February 2019 - Eagle point South.
Disney, Finally here we come and the Grandkid's still don't know Sshhhh- September 2014
Time to say Good-bye... January 2016
littlejem1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 15, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Our Grumpy1
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 27
Hi June, Just catching up
Oh dear, I was just enjoying reading all your plans, Hannah's cake and baby Oscar, but then the change of your trip title
'Time to say goodbye' (Andre Botcelli and Sarah Brightman) (and title of your trip report) is a very special piece of music to me, as I was reading along the music was playing in my head and I felt so sad
It would be great if life could be one long Disney Trip wouldn't it? like many others we thought one 'big' trip would be enough, but the desire to go back and re live those happy memories is not easy to shake off, even after subsequent visits.
If it's your hearts desire then I'm sure you'll find a way to go back when the time is right. Maybe the title of your next trip should read 'time to say hello, again' and baby Oscar could be the newbie in your group

2 months to go must really be putting a spring in your step
Old 3 Nov 15, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
littlejem1
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by Our Grumpy1 View Post
Hi June, Just catching up
Oh dear, I was just enjoying reading all your plans, Hannah's cake and baby Oscar, but then the change of your trip title
'Time to say goodbye' (Andre Botcelli and Sarah Brightman) (and title of your trip report) is a very special piece of music to me, as I was reading along the music was playing in my head and I felt so sad
It would be great if life could be one long Disney Trip wouldn't it? like many others we thought one 'big' trip would be enough, but the desire to go back and re live those happy memories is not easy to shake off, even after subsequent visits.
If it's your hearts desire then I'm sure you'll find a way to go back when the time is right. Maybe the title of your next trip should read 'time to say hello, again' and baby Oscar could be the newbie in your group

2 months to go must really be putting a spring in your step
Hi there,
Have to say I wasn't sure who sung this song but every time I think about this report I to have this song going through my head.
As much as I have said it will be our last time I will not believe it, it would be great to take Oscar one day.
I shall be trying to do as much overtime as I can when we get back just to get this mortgage out of the way and the try to save again for a happily ever after trip. Saying that it won't be happening for at least 10 years. Mmmmmm my 60th in Disney, well I did it for my 50th. Lol.
I shall be putting another mini update on again tonight. Thanks for keeping me company.

Disney, Finally here we come and the Grandkid's still don't know Sshhhh- September 2014
littlejem1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 15, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Our Grumpy1
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 27
Here you go June, just for you -
Andrea Bocelli & Sarah Brightman - Time to say Goodbye
Enjoy

Jules
Old 3 Nov 15, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
littlejem1
Dibbing with Tink

Enjoy

Jules
Thanks Jules

Old 8 Nov 15, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
littlejem1
Dibbing with Tink

Update 6.

So it is now 6pm on a Monday evening as I write this. Will be a different day when I actually put it on my report as we at present have a power cut so I am typing this with the help of my trusted camp light and keeping everything crossed that I don’t run out of gas. The electric has now been off for an hour and a half and as we cannot get internet we are not sure what is happening, I have had to search for my old phone and plug that in as it is a normal one without electric. Let’s be honest we have all got just so dependent on gas and electric and the internet you get a bit of a shock when there is nothing, I remember when we had power cuts as a child and it was great fun as all the board games would come out and the radio would go on I cannot even do that as I have run out of batteries.
Anyway I have gone way of course I was supposed to be giving you another update, well again it’s only a mini one as not a lot has been happening.
I have booked another ADR as I was just flicking through and was really upset that there were no tables for Ohana’s as I really wanted to go back again so one evening last week as I was playing I just put in every day again but with no luck that was until our last night. So with this I quickly booked it and was happy again, I managed to get a table for 7.45pm so I am hoping that by the time we finish we can go into the grounds and watch the firework from MK. It is extra opening hours that night so I am hoping we will still get to see them.

My luggage labels have had a bit of a delay as I have had to go and get a new laminator because while doing them the pouch decided to get jammed so it wouldn’t go through and I couldn’t pull it out anyway will try and give it another go when we get the power back.

As far as I am aware I have now printed off everything that I need to take with us apart from boarding cards still got a little while before that happens.
My next update will be in December as that is when I start to panic as my list for December seems very long what with Christmas and the new year.

Went to Slimming World tonight and we managed to get weighed by candle light which was different however I put on half a pound, was quite surprised as I have not been well so haven’t stuck to it so was thinking it would be more anyway back on it 100% tomorrow as I am aiming to lose 2 stone before we go away and I only have 10 more weigh in’s now. Will keep you posted on that.

Well got to save my battery so will sign off now but thank-you very much for joining me.

Old 17 Nov 15, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
littlejem1
Dibbing with Tink

Enjoy

Jules
Think as well as doing my trip report when we get back I am now thinking of trying to do a picture diary and am going to try and add this to the report, lets see how it goes. x

Got my mojo back now and am really starting to get excited about it all now.

Old 20 Nov 15, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
littlejem1
Dibbing with Tink

So at this time we will just be checking into our room for the night before travel to Florida

Old 3 Dec 15, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
littlejem1
Dibbing with Tink

Update 7...

Hi all, it’s time for another update. I have now finished our luggage tags

They are just very simple ones this time as it’s just the 2 of us. Also I did a little Christmas shopping with my DD needless to say we didn’t get much but I did pick these up for the holiday

also ordered these from sports direct

have to say they are very comfy so now have my go walk 2’s and my memory form trainers to wear.
Last weekend I got the Christmas decorations out of the loft and seeing as I was up there I thought well why not just get the cases down as well. My excuse was that they needed cleaning and airing the smell of the loft out of them.
Well I managed to clean them and remembered I had some stickers left over from our last trip with the grandchildren, so I decided to do a little craftwork and this is the outcome

So it started like this:

And this was the finished result:

Sorry other side of case I am unable to put on as won't let me load it.

Well now with 43 days left it is just a waiting game, I have made a few lists and even more lists and now really cannot wait for this holiday. My OH keeps looking at the villa each time he puts on his laptop.
Will update again nearer Christmas.
Thanks for reading.

Edited at 09:24 PM.
Old 7 Dec 15, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Have just caught up after reading your first post quite a while ago when you gave us some lovely advice on the weather in Jan! Looking forward to reading about your trip - particularly as our paths may even cross

Congratulations on your new grandson, he is beautiful.

I recognise that Disney notepad I have it too!

Well done on getting Ohana, we are there for dinner on the 23rd (I think)!

Good luck for the rest of your SW efforts, I've been meaning to and for one excuse or another haven't. January will be MASSIVE attempt time to shift a few lbs.

Now long to go now
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List