Notices

Old 22 Feb 19, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
It sounds like your DH didn't need much convincing! What a fantastic trip you've got planned. You did a fab job on the flights, saving a bit of money there for spends!

We will overlap a tiny bit when we are at universal. This is the end of our holiday as we are at POFQ for 2 weeks at the start of August and move to universal for the last 3 days. We fly home on 15th as you're checking into Riverside.

I hope you have a fantastic holiday and make more magical memories together.

I think it was more he couldn't be bothered to argue! He knows he would lose eventually so why even start.
Your trip sounds great (should do as its basically identical to mine)

Have the best time!
katnav is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 19, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

Thank you Eccle, I have spent hours getting a list together with very little input from my husband who couldn't really care less where we eat but I like to make sure I make a good selection. Really excited for Garden Grill and wasn't sure whether to go for breakfast or lunch but a late breakfast after EMH fitted in better with the plan.
katnav is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 19, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by GALE88 View Post
Sounds like you will have an amazing holiday!
We'll be at POFQ at the same time as you. There are so many of us staying at POFQ this August, the place is going to be full of DIBBers!
Ah thank you. FQ is so popular, so lovely to be able to walk to the pool/QS/Reception in a matter of minutes and also just the one bus stop was a massive bonus. So excited to be back there.
Old 22 Feb 19, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Some great plans you have there! Think we overlap our stays as we are at Disney from 14th 👍 look forward to reading more
Edited to say just spotted you start your trip at Universal - us too 😄 we are HRH 12th to 14th so may see you there!

Edited at 05:07 PM.
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 19, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
mikeandshell
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

We are also going in August so thought I would have a read of your plans... would you believe it...we are on the same flight!
mikeandshell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 19, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
Some great plans you have there! Think we overlap our stays as we are at Disney from 14th 👍 look forward to reading more
Edited to say just spotted you start your trip at Universal - us too 😄 we are HRH 12th to 14th so may see you there!
Oh cool! How are you plans coming along?I'm getting a bit impatient now with the long gap between adrs and fastpasses!
Old 4 Mar 19, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mikeandshell View Post
We are also going in August so thought I would have a read of your plans... would you believe it...we are on the same flight!
How funny... What are your plans when you get to Tampa? Still haven't got accommodation booked for this night.
Old 4 Mar 19, 11:55 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by katnav View Post
Oh cool! How are you plans coming along?I'm getting a bit impatient now with the long gap between adrs and fastpasses!
This completely! 😄 Everything that needs booking is booked (unless by saying that I have just jinxed myself..), so airport hotel night before and parking at LGW, theme park tickets booked, ADRs sorted and BBB booked, oh and DME for return journey! I haven't pulled together FP choices yet as it feels too far away, but know which parks we're doing on which days at least. Excited for HRH as never stayed onsite at Universal before and will be a huge 9 years since we last went! How about you?
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 19, 07:38 AM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Gezzasgems sounds like you are in a good place!

Hotels and tickets are booked as Well as adrs. I have done our estas but still have car hire, arrival night hotel to book as well as airport parking for Heathrow but undecided whether to get a lift or a cab rather than pay to park.

I do have a fp plan done but will play around with it between now and June. Oh and have MNSSHP tickets booked. Never thought we would get the chance to see Halloween at Disney so am really excited for this.

I visited Universal as a child but not been for many years and must say I am really looking forward to a couple of days with no restaurant or fp plans so that we can wander freely and do what we fancy.
Old 5 Mar 19, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
mikeandshell
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by katnav View Post
How funny... What are your plans when you get to Tampa? Still haven't got accommodation booked for this night.
We are going straight down to POR as that's where we are staying for the first week. Your plans are so similar to ours... !

We have never flown indirect before... have you?
mikeandshell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List