Old 11 Aug 19, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
MadHatter1
VIP Dibber

MadHatter1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 1
The 12 Parsecs - Pre Trippie

We are calling this trippie 12 parsecs because we are hoping for something as spectacular as a mix up of measurements of space & time to enable us to be at the opening of Galaxy’s Edge. Galaxy’s Edge will more than likely open the day after we leave ☹ Never mind gives us an excuse to go back one day.

US

We are a family of 3

Me – mummy & chief planner

George – 11 years old, going up to big school in a few weeks & navigator

Thomas – 12 years old, turning into a teenager in a few weeks & nags me for taking too many photos

Flights

We managed to get bargain flights thanks to the dibb. Flying indirect LHR>TPA though so will be an epic travel day. Lots of coffee required I think. Also thanks to the dibb it is a flydrive so we are actually going lhr>jfk on Virign Atlantic and then Delta JFK>TPA then pick up hire car from Budget all being well drive straight to Disney same night. For the bargain price of Ł1227- thanks expedia!

Where

We last went to Disney World two years ago when Thomas had done his sats exams and now we are returning to celebrate the end of Georges. George chose POFQ as his preferred hotel he likes the size and I am quite happy because I like the boat down to DS.

When the free dining offer was released we couldn’t get a standard view room so have had to pay for a garden view will be posting pics of this because it’s costing me a fortune.

Plans

So here we are only two weeks until we go and the trip has kind of crept up on us really. I have fastpasses booked forgot to book an adr for BOG but we don’t really rate that place anyway (I know shock horror).

We have kind of loose plans around what else we want to do like ‘we should definitely go to the cheesecake factory’ and ‘I will really need to pop to Walmarts’ as well as ‘must go to the boardwalk at some point because we didn’t go last time’ but really nothing as pre-planned as we usually are.

Also

this one is off on his first ever doggy holiday! going to miss him. We only got him at xmas and already it feels like he has always been here.

Actually I am very late finishing this pre trippie have to go now and get some sleep we fly early in the morning
2017 Port Orleans French Quarter (WDW)>. > - The Return of Three Jedi
2018 Rosen Inn at Pointe (Int. Dr.), HRH (Uni)>. > - Rogue One
2019 Port Orleans French Quarter (WDW)>. > - 12 Parsecs
MadHatter1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 19, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
jools1302
Apprentice Imagineer

jools1302's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Oh how exciting it’s nearly here! Have a wonderful time, hope the journey goes smoothly ... looking forward to reading along 😃
Old 11 Aug 19, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Hope you have a great trip and smooth journey
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List